Seagate Customer service

Associate
OP
Right! I think I might have recovered some using Recuva! Gonna take about 6 hours to get them off though :) fingers crossed it's worth it!

Associate
OP
It won't because like I said, it's not mine and my sister in law isn't going to spend money on backups! Well technically she did but that didn't turn out too well haha Might set up online back up for her pictures using drop box.

Associate
OP
It is NTFS yes. It looks promising. It finished well before 6 hours last night. So I had a quick look before going to bed and there's quite a few photos on there, obviously I won't know how much are actually missing. A lot of wedding and honeymoon pics so that's good. A few old xmas ones and of their dog when it was a puppy, so quite a lot of things that are probably sentimental. Loads more I didn't get to last night though so quite pleased. Can't thank you guys enough for the help.

Amazing how much rubbish gets stored from the internet! Pretty much their google history in pictures lol

Soldato
It is NTFS yes. It looks promising. It finished well before 6 hours last night. So I had a quick look before going to bed and there's quite a few photos on there, obviously I won't know how much are actually missing. A lot of wedding and honeymoon pics so that's good. A few old xmas ones and of their dog when it was a puppy, so quite a lot of things that are probably sentimental. Loads more I didn't get to last night though so quite pleased. Can't thank you guys enough for the help.

Amazing how much rubbish gets stored from the internet! Pretty much their google history in pictures lol

grab what you can and save everything :)

Soldato
£20k for recovery LOL. The only people that afford that are very large companies and in that case they want looking at for allowing the data to be lost/in need of recovery in the first place.

Associate
OP
Handed the laptop back yesterday and she was very pleased with the amount of pictures I managed to recover :) Thanks for all the help, much appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom