*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Caporegime
I have somehow been e-mailed a second code for the PS NOW beta (I already redeemed the first and it says my internet connection is not good enough ).

Can I give the second one away or is it somehow tied to my account?

Edit: Ignore, the link gave me the same code as last time.

rp2000

Last edited:
Soldato
Just got a PS Now beta code. Much better experience than I was expecting.

Been playing Uncharted 3 and it worked almost perfectly, latency seemed fine and couldn't tell the difference to running on a PS3.
The only problem was after 40 minutes the connection became unstable, latency got worse and became unusable and it kicked me from the game.

If they can get stable servers, I could see me using it.

Caporegime
Is there any indication as to when this might be rolled out to the masses?

I missed a bunch of content as I basically skipped the PS3 in favour of the 360, would very much like to go back and play Uncharted and the likes.

Soldato
I had a PS4 a little bit after release and only played Infamous and Fifa - What games should I get

Bloodbourne and the last of us seem like the obvious ones

Soldato
I had a PS4 a little bit after release and only played Infamous and Fifa - What games should I get

Yep those two. I always recommend wolfenstein new order to anyone who asks simply because it's brilliant and can be picked up cheap. The same goes for Rayman legends, such a fun game especially 2 player. I'm currently playing dying light which is immersive and also fun. Alien isolation is genuinely scary, I've only played half hour or so but I read the game is LONG. Also the witcher 3 is out very soon which is essentially a must have game by all review accounts ;)

Soldato
I got the PS Now beta code ages ago and added it to my account - how do I get it to appear on the PS4? - can't seem to find it in apps or anything but its defo enabled on my account.

Caporegime

Games I have personally played and hugely enjoyed...

Wolfenstein New Order
Tomb Raider Definitive Edition
Shadow of Mordor
Battlefield 4
Diablo III (although the last two acts are pretty awful vs the first three)
Dark Souls II: Sins Of The First Scholar (still playing through, epic game)

Also worth a look...

Child of Light
Oddworld

Games I am loking forward to playing...

GTA V
Bloodborne
Witcher 3

etc etc...

Soldato
I got the PS Now beta code ages ago and added it to my account - how do I get it to appear on the PS4? - can't seem to find it in apps or anything but its defo enabled on my account.

I had a bit of an issue when I tried last night in that I couldn't find it either. I logged into my PS4 and redeemed the code again via my tablet and it started downloading right away. Not sure if that's the right way but it worked for me.

It might also be in your transaction history.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I had a bit of an issue when I tried last night in that I couldn't find it either. I looged into my PS4 and redeemed the code again via my tablet and it started downloading right away. Not sure if that's the right way but it worked for me.
Its weird that I saw you log in like as if you were on a PS3 when I was using it - was gonna see if PS4 chat works on top of it but kinda got into GRID 2 (which is kinda crap).

ps3ud0 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom