Injury due to council negligence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
In before lock...

That actually is dangerous and difficult to spot. I would take this further but not sure how.

This is nothing like walking into a shelf.

He went jogging on redeveloped verge (which by the condition of the ground still needed work).

The ground is full of large stones and not even safe for walking on, never mind running. I would like to know where this so called incident happened. Were there any warning signs, any barriers as it looks like a place you'd take a dog to take a dump.

Soldato
OP, you're on to something. Maybe we're all in a computer simulation, and you've found the first of 100 hidden buckets?! Go back and lift the bucket from the ground, then mark it off on my attached locations map..

I have work to do, or I would have put some effort in. :p

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

This is why my job is so difficult.

My verdict: contributory negligence.

Associate
I'm not after compo

I'm just a bit shocked at the council negligence and annoyed about my battered knee and phone.

I have already sent an email of complaint to the local council along with some pictures of the offending metal wire loop and my injuries.

Should I be looking to take this any further?

So what did "Should I be looking to take this any further?" mean? :D

You stated you were shocked at their negligence, and now you've reported it so it will be sorted. Job done surely?

Soldato
So what did "Should I be looking to take this any further?" mean? :D

You stated you were shocked at their negligence, and now you've reported it so it will be sorted. Job done surely?

Well, no. If it's not sorted he could take it to the Local Government Ombudsman. That would be "taking it further".

Associate
Well, no. If it's not sorted he could take it to the Local Government Ombudsman. That would be "taking it further".

It happened today. How quick do you think Council's work?

If it's still there next week, then maybe make a thread stating what happened and that it's been a week and asking for advice. He hasn't even given them a chance to fix it yet and is already questioning whether to take it further.

OP deserves all the hilarity at his expense IMO.

Caporegime
This really...

j0lb8h.jpg

I nearly just spat coffee everywhere. Hahahaha.

Soldato
Guys I just walked into the office door because somebody left it closed, it was really hard to see because it's the same colour as the wall and I was looking at the ceiling, can I has free money?

Soldato
I'm struggling to understand why your response wouldn't have just been to mutter some expletives, yank the wire out of the ground, and chuck it in the nearest bin.

Problem solved.

Soldato
Typical GD thread :p

- Posts about problem
- Can't take banter, too much oestrogen
- Whines for thread to be closed
- Thread is not closed, manlady is not pleased

Man up, deal with a few people having a bit of banter. I bet you're a hoot at parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom