**** Sony Xperia Z3 ****

Soldato
OK, so my Z3 now has a cracked rear glass.

I had it in a reasonably loose jeans pocket, and I took it out and it was cracked.

Do I send it back to Sony, or try to do it myself?

Anyone else have any experiences with this?

Soldato
Got the same issue - though I dropped mine off a park bench - hit the grass (all ok) then tapped against a small wall = shattered :(

Doubt I'll sell it on, so I've just stuck a Casemate barely there on now, no more shards of glass in my hand then :D

Associate
These shattered phone stories surprise me. I dropped mine whilst stupidly trying to film whilst cycling (I was in amsterdamme, in 'amsterdamme mode') and it fell straight onto the pavement. Assumed it would have been totally shattered, but somebody picked it up and bought it to me and it was completely unmarked.

Downside, it hates getting warm now, and whenever somewhere hot, it does have a mind of it's own and acts like somebody is randomly tapping the screen. But the glass is fine somehow. Makes an interesting video though :p

Associate
The WiFi issues with lollipop was annoying ,

i have had my Z3 1 month and love it, Battery blows everything i have ever owned out the water.

I will also be sticking with a larger screen as it's beautiful.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Looks like 5.1 has been spotted in a leaked video on the Z3, not long folks, not that it's an essential update for Z3 users anyway, but it's nice to be up to date I guess :p

Man of Honour
We'll have to take a vote from members of The Club as we can't have an iphone user in the group :p

55331293.jpg

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Those sneaky Chinese buggers! I opened up my cheap magnetic dock today at work just because I was curious, turns out it's just a magnetic cable fashioned into a dock base!

rps20150518_150201_990.jpg

Now I'm wondering if the Sony one is the same, would be lol if it is considering Sony don't official make the magnetic cable, this would mean they do, if it's the same principal.

Back
Top Bottom