GeForce Garage Competition - TITAN X Giveaway Every Month!

Soldato
Well done on the first entry and nice tutorial!

I am very tempted to enter this. My family will think i'm mad talking to my computer with a camera set up! :D Hopefully, i get all the rest of the parts by the end of the competition!

Associate
Think I might give this a go, I only have access to my phone camera along with a really thick Lancashire accent. "stick wather in res and whilst its wazzin about stick kettle on for a cuppa"

Associate
Think I might give this a go, I only have access to my phone camera along with a really thick Lancashire accent. "stick wather in res and whilst its wazzin about stick kettle on for a cuppa"

Haha, i tried so hard not to slip into the slang. ended up sounding like a posh ******* lol

Associate
I've been juggling a few ideas around today, I'd like to use some music in the background but would this be copyright infringement?

I mean I'd upload it through youtube do they have some sort of licensing agreement does anyone know?

Soldato
I've been juggling a few ideas around today, I'd like to use some music in the background but would this be copyright infringement?

I mean I'd upload it through youtube do they have some sort of licensing agreement does anyone know?

The first entry had chart music in the background? I'm surely sure as long as you say you do not own any rights in the description you'll be fine.

Associate
ENTRY

My first entry was rushed and rubbish.
I've re-done it with a more simple cooler, a little more indeapth and more time spent on it.
Customer build, just borrowed overnight.
I hired a photographer ''The Wife'' she was cheap lol only had me do a washing.. Was a pretty good deal.
As you'll see this video is far better than the previous one.

VIDEO HERE

Thankyou for watching, and i'll now edit my original post to include this video.

Good luck everyone.

Caporegime
I could make a video about sticking an EVGA 980 Hybrid AIO cooler on my TitanX

Not sure that will go down too well with Nvidia to help me win another TitanX though :D

Permabanned
god damn ****ing grrrrrr AHHHHH!!!!!.
Iv JUST finished a WC setup on my X99 rig (that badly needs a titanX btw :p )
and NOW you tell me there is a video comp lol..

Well the thread was started on the 1st and it's your own fault for reading it NOW.;)

also

What's with all the AIO setups being passed of as watercooling builds? lol

Disappointed that OCUK can't do better.

Associate
What's with all the AIO setups being passed of as watercooling builds? lol

Disappointed that OCUK can't do better.

THEME #1 – WATER COOLING
We want to see tutorials on how to add a water cooling system to your rig from scratch. The theme is the same for everyone, but that doesn’t mean you can’t differentiate, feel free to focus on the basics, or if you’re feeling up for it, deliver an in-depth tutorial with all the details. It’s up to you.

Nvidia has also said ''this includes all AIO coolers and full set-ups.
Basic to advanced it doesn't matter.
It was and is a great idea, not everyone has the money to through at a full water cooling set up.

R63

R63

Associate
OP
Hey everyone. As we approach the half-way point of the competition we’re going to open it up some more. From today we are now accepting non-tutorial based videos that are aimed at those that have already completed their water cooling setup. This is now an opportunity to showcase your build and run people through your water cooled rig!

Tutorials are still 100% accepted and we definitely still want to see them! But we appreciate some of you have created some amazing systems already and may just want to show them off some more. ;)

Any questions just shout.

TLDR; Show off your water cooled rig in a video and you could win a TITAN X! Simples. :)

Back
Top Bottom