Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Saw a similar car on M42 and thought of this picture. Big grille black badges etc. No TDi though on the tailgate. Ask the missus to tap it in and it was indeed a 3.0 TDI S Line with 245bhp... I was suprised!
Saw one this morning with a massive black grille, said quattro on the back but probably a diesel.

Perhaps it's part of the 9x black ultra black ultra black pack black pack?

Associate
F12_zpsymchzhri.jpg

Mas_zpsdzqwykau.jpg

Soldato
My dad owned one of those Lotus' from the year they were released. Turbo Esprit in red and gold.

My mum still has it after he passed away, but she cant drive it(no power steering) so its being sold soon.

I'm not sure if I have any good pictures of it, will have a dig.

Soldato
Is he local?
Cant say I have seen that around, although tbh there are a lot of nice cars around Marlow :)

First time I've seen him and I've been working around there for near 10 months, Diablo SV near dorney who I've seen loads :D (can hear him from miles away to be fair) I'd love to get pictures just not risking it while driving.

Associate
First time I've seen him and I've been working around there for near 10 months, Diablo SV near dorney who I've seen loads :D (can hear him from miles away to be fair) I'd love to get pictures just not risking it while driving.

I think I've seen that SV driving about near Ascot. It it a yellow one?

I've also been seeing a Purple Sport Quattro around Virginia Water too.

Back
Top Bottom