Witcher 3

Soldato
Some one posted these in the pc thread, just watched the first one as i never finished that game! May be worth a watch if you want to know what happens in the first games

I never did finish Witcher 1.. or 2 for that matter (i know I KNOW) so... time for a round-up of events before I start the next one lol:

Soldato
Mortal Kombat unlocked dead on 12. I got the notification saying it was now available but getting the above error. Not sure to be honest looks like a glitch because I got the version with the dlc pass (which locks me from buying the Base game).

Edit: the database entry's for the game on the store are changing all the time. From 2 versions to 3 versions back to 2 and now the prices have been raised.

Last edited:
Soldato
Of the current two available at higher prices neither are regnised as the bundle version I bought at the lower price. Hopefully it will sort itself out at 1am. Still getting the error on launch on my version.

Soldato
No idea but my copy loaded up fine and was able to start it, going to bed now though as work early in the morning. I bought it digitally a few days back and preloaded it the same day, loaded up for me instantly around 12:30am.

Back
Top Bottom