** DUCKY MINI Y.O.T.H SPECIAL EDITION - PRICE DROPS & OMG MOUSE PAD **

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Hi Guys

This is one of my favourite boards that we sell, but due to the price point, it honestly doesnt sell that well. Its limited edition and expensive.

So to sweeten the deal, we are giving away a £25 Ducky Mouse Pad with it as well as offering nice discounts on them too.

Ducky OMG Mouse Pad @ £24.95 inc VAT

GS-000-DK_400.jpg

Only £24.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Free With the following Keyboards:

Ducky Mini YOTH Special Edition Full CNC Aluminium Case Dual Blue/Red LED Black Cherry MX Switchs @ £149.99 inc VAT

KB-146-DK_400.jpg

Was £159.99 Inc. VAT

Only £149.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Ducky Mini YOTH Special Edition Full CNC Aluminium Case Dual Blue/Red LED Brown Cherry MX Switchs @ £149.99 inc VAT

KB-147-DK_400.jpg

Was £159.99 Inc. VAT

Only £149.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Ducky Mini YOTH Special Edition Full CNC Aluminium Case Dual Blue/Red LED Blue Cherry MX Switchs @ £149.99 inc VAT

KB-148-DK_400.jpg

Was £159.99 Inc. VAT

Only £149.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Ducky Mini YOTH Special Edition Full CNC Aluminium Case Dual Blue/Red LED Red Cherry MX Switchs @ £149.99 inc VAT

KB-149-DK_400.jpg

Was £159.99 Inc. VAT

Only £149.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Ducky Mini YOTH Special Edition Full CNC Aluminium Case Dual Blue/Red LED Green Cherry MX Switchs @ £149.99 inc VAT

KB-150-DK_400.jpg

Was £159.99 Inc. VAT

Only £149.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Ducky Mini YOTH Special Edition Full CNC Aluminium Case Dual Blue/Red LED Milk Cherry MX Switchs @ £154.99 inc VAT

KB-151-DK_400.jpg

Was £169.99 Inc. VAT

Only £154.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
give us a shout in the CS Section and link to this post. we will send you one out

include your order number so our guys can get your details too :)

thanks for shopping with us!

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
nah, it would be twice the price if it did.

really here, the mouse mat isnt the star of the show.

the YOTH keyboard really is something special, This is a perfect time to get one of the best 60% boards available today at a nice price.

Associate
give us a shout in the CS Section and link to this post. we will send you one out

include your order number so our guys can get your details too :)

thanks for shopping with us!

Awesome. Will do. I really don't need it, I have loads of oversized mouse mats, but its free... Dammit! Now I want it.

What exactly is the difference between the yoth models and the standard ducky minis? (other than being able to get mx green and milk variants)

2 pieces of solid aluminium vs 2 plates surrounding plastic frame.

And it is HEAVY. More than old 15"+ model laptops heavy.
nah, it would be twice the price if it did.

really here, the mouse mat isnt the star of the show.

the YOTH keyboard really is something special, This is a perfect time to get one of the best 60% boards available today at a nice price.

I can't attest to that statement fully, I haven't used any other 60% boards, but considering this is pretty much the only UK layout 60%, and most of the mods people do to them are included in this board (alu case, detachable cable, LEDs etc), and a wide variety of switches to boot.

I got the Milk (white) and have gone from blues to browns to these, and these are my favourite. They aren't super heavy, but the resistance is definitely noticable going back to the others. Plus the click is way less loud than blues.

That said, the brown switch one on todays deal is a frickin' steal!

Soldato
If that brown model wasn't sold out I probably would've bought it :p

considering getting one of these instead of buying a fullsize mech kb for work and just using my current quickfire rapid i for work as it uses brown switches and when I tried greens at pax east I really liked the stiffness of them for typing :)

Soldato
Awesome. Will do. I really don't need it, I have loads of oversized mouse mats, but its free... Dammit! Now I want it.

2 pieces of solid aluminium vs 2 plates surrounding plastic frame.

And it is HEAVY. More than old 15"+ model laptops heavy.

Thanks answered my question as well. Still not sure I am willing to drop another £50 on the YOTH version though even for a free mouse mat and solid ally build.

Associate
The big problem I have found with Ducky keyboards is once you have owned one you lose all interest in other manufacturers keyboards but are strangly attracted too having too check out every keyboard they bring out despite the one I have working perfectly lol

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
If that brown model wasn't sold out I probably would've bought it :p

considering getting one of these instead of buying a fullsize mech kb for work and just using my current quickfire rapid i for work as it uses brown switches and when I tried greens at pax east I really liked the stiffness of them for typing :)

Ic you want the brown one. Then give us a shout in the CS section and we will honour the price.

Back
Top Bottom