***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Soldato
Hackers in almost every game I play now :( some are quite funny to watch but some are helmets. It must be ridiculously easy if there is so many people at it. You can normally tell when there's a hacker on the map cos every single player seems to follow them round begging for money! The mini map is just a blob of white circles.

Soldato
Did you invest in stocks properly across all characters? General rule for those missions are: Invest in opposing company before starting mission across all characters. Finish mission, stocks shoot up. Sell at their peak (not too long after mission end). Invest back into the company who's stocks have crashed (buy them when they are nice n' cheap). Wait a week or so in-game (sleep tons). The stocks should go back up to normal again, sell stocks to recoup investment with even more added profit. Rinse and repeat for all assassination missions.

Yeah I did all that - didn't pick good choices in the heists though as I went with people that took a big cut.

I also managed to miss the very low point of the stock prices which whilst only a dollar or so will make a massive difference on the cash in! :)

Man of Honour
in single player.. i phoned a cab and as it arrived i said hello to some bird walking past, as she started telling me her life story i got into the cab... and she did too :o
i hadnt seen this before, when i got to my destination she just stayed in the cab, so i jumped back in and went to another destination, she just stayed in the cab again,
so i shot her :)
then i picked up a hooker and took her to the airport and did the big stunt jump ramps with her, then i got bored, so i shot her too :D

Associate
Had a bit of fun last night.

Bought a beautiful bike and took it for a spin. Got off to look at a glorious sunset then some scrote sniped me and stole my bike. Not content with that, he followed me around the map on my bike continuously killing me.

I realised I could not leave the game and go to bed without retrieving my bike so I found a high point and waited. The psychotic fool still came to find me and with great satisfaction I managed to end him and get my bike back. I went to bed with a smile on my face thanking my stars that he wasn't one of tools that take your vehicle and blow it up. I do wonder why though, somebody would steal your vehicle, kill you 4 times and still come after you for more.

ADT

ADT

Associate
in single player.. i phoned a cab and as it arrived i said hello to some bird walking past, as she started telling me her life story i got into the cab... and she did too :o
i hadnt seen this before, when i got to my destination she just stayed in the cab, so i jumped back in and went to another destination, she just stayed in the cab again,
so i shot her :)
then i picked up a hooker and took her to the airport and did the big stunt jump ramps with her, then i got bored, so i shot her too :D

could have at least got them to do their work. MANIAC! :p

Don

Bought a beautiful bike and took it for a spin. Got off to look at a glorious sunset then some scrote sniped me and stole my bike. Not content with that, he followed me around the map on my bike continuously killing me.

I realised I could not leave the game and go to bed without retrieving my bike so I found a high point and waited. The psychotic fool still came to find me and with great satisfaction I managed to end him and get my bike back. I went to bed with a smile on my face thanking my stars that he wasn't one of tools that take your vehicle and blow it up. I do wonder why though, somebody would steal your vehicle, kill you 4 times and still come after you for more.

You do realise that you can stop people from driving your vehicles under the interaction menu (M on the keyboard)? All of my vehicles only allow my crew to drive them.

Soldato

I don't care if someone blows my vehicle up - they have to pay for it :p

Soldato
Had a blast last night doing mission but finding it really hard to find other game types to play online.

Deathmatches - ruined by these stupid $99999999 & 999999999RP games that require glitches to win.
Heists - they are either idiots or people wont play the setups.
Races - have given up completed on these..

The missions were good though so will be continuing these. Especially the ones you can launch on your own.

Associate
I'm looking for other players who play heists. I happily join other setups and heists and I am looking for others to join mine.

Reply with your username and I will add you

ADT

ADT

Associate
I'm looking for other players who play heists. I happily join other setups and heists and I am looking for others to join mine.

Hi mate, add me. My social club username is in my sig.
I'm also looking for people who are interested in doing the mastermind challenge with me.

Associate
Done all the heists in pretty much every role many times, happy to help out when I'm on. As long as we can get 4 though, not really keen to spend 15+minutes waiting in the lobby for more to turn up or to have people dropping in the middle of a heist (although that is mostly with randoms). R* sig: Soya4me

EDIT: Btw if we can get 5 or 6 people, there are lots of very good 6 player missions about, most are only available once you get to a certain rank but as I'm 119 now, I can initate any of them. So if we get more then 4 players, might be worth doing those instead of heists which is limited to 4 players. I got the insurgent and valkerie, which can't be used in heists but they can on missions which makes it a good laugh.

Last edited:

ADT

ADT

Associate
Done all the heists in pretty much every role many times, happy to help out when I'm on. As long as we can get 4 though, not really keen to spend 15+minutes waiting in the lobby for more to turn up or to have people dropping in the middle of a heist (although that is mostly with randoms). R* sig: Soya4me

EDIT: Btw if we can get 5 or 6 people, there are lots of very good 6 player missions about, most are only available once you get to a certain rank but as I'm 119 now, I can initate any of them. So if we get more then 4 players, might be worth doing those instead of heists which is limited to 4 players. I got the insurgent and valkerie, which can't be used in heists but they can on missions which makes it a good laugh.

Added.

Soldato

That sounds like a good idea to me. Some of the mission are easy but some require actual tactics and can be quite difficult, maybe more difficult than the heists.

I have done some of the missions on my own as well which is a nice challenge.

Soldato

Hey, my SC name is the same as my name on here :)

I haven't played properly in a week due to being away from home and weird working hours but will be on tonight and then from Monday onwards each night.

Associate
When I'm online I'm happy to help out - R* CDaawg.

Recently when I sign in online via the launcher, it logs me out and says my account has been accessed elsewhere. This happened shortly after being near a hacker in game. He has the mini gun out and wherever he shot money bags would spawn (I didn't take any for fear of bank wipe). I promptly changed my password and it doesn't seem to have been tampered with. I hope the devs managed to police it.

Clearcut... :) glad you slept well!

ADT

ADT

Associate
When I'm online I'm happy to help out - R* CDaawg.

Recently when I sign in online via the launcher, it logs me out and says my account has been accessed elsewhere. This happened shortly after being near a hacker in game. He has the mini gun out and wherever he shot money bags would spawn (I didn't take any for fear of bank wipe). I promptly changed my password and it doesn't seem to have been tampered with. I hope the devs managed to police it.

Clearcut... :) glad you slept well!

I had the same after my game crashed. I think it's just an error of maybe the rockstar social club client running more than one copy in the same instance?

Associate

Hi, I'm always up for a few heists when i'm around, feel free to add me as well if you like. Social Club name is the same as here.

Back
Top Bottom