Street Fighter (SFIV, SSFIV, HDR)

Soldato
No way man. Absolutely no way. I will NOT use Guile or any of his derivatives I promise you.

I have to get out of the charge mindset. Throughout SF4 I just mained Guile and never played any of the characters much. Which is a huge shame.

Seriously psyched for this :)

Soldato
I bought Ultra Street Fighter in the Steam Sales in the hope i can use my Sanwa parted Arcade Stick...unfortunately the 8818 PCB doesn't work.

What's the best route to rectify this? I plug into an iMac so can't get a PCI usb card. Is there a PCB board i can replace the one in it with? I don't mind scrapping the board that's in it as i doubt i'd use my PS3 again.

Associate
Just bought and downloading Ultra SFIV on PS4 now (£19.99, 14gb download).

If anyone here has a PS3 fightpad, madcatz or otherwise, do you know if they'll work on this PS4 version? Ive come from Xbox360 and my pads don't work on PS4, wanted to ask if the PS3 ones do before i buy one :)

Soldato
Associate
I have to say, while I'm liking the direction V is going in (especially with the tweaked speed; it was far too slow before), with no way to cancel moves, I'm going to miss the longer combos, like the recent tourney where Daigo pulled off the 26 hit combo with E.Ryu. Those moments just make you so hyped.

Man of Honour
I have to say, while I'm liking the direction V is going in (especially with the tweaked speed; it was far too slow before), with no way to cancel moves, I'm going to miss the longer combos, like the recent tourney where Daigo pulled off the 26 hit combo with E.Ryu. Those moments just make you so hyped.

All the scrubby stuff for idiots have been removed, it's awesome.

No mashed DP's, no guaranteed anti airs (chp/dp's are all situational), massively less invulnerable DP's, no brainless focus attacks, Ultras that change abilities rather than end up being hail mary herp derp moves, focus on footsies rather than zoning, no cancelling moves.

The changes are ace, I can't wait to play it. Longer combos are boring when you've seen them all before.

Associate
Patch 1.04 just come out.

• "PRESS START" replaced with "PRESS OPTIONS".
• 'Skip' function mapped to Cross Button during cinematics.
• Default character costume colors 11 & 12 are now unlocked.
• Anisotropic Filtering improved on all stages and characters.
• Anti-Aliasing added on all stages and characters.
• Reduced pixelation on various UI elements.
• Multiple audio balancing fixes.
• Addressed multi-hit audio issues.
• Increased resolution of visual effects.
• Sonic Boom graphical fix.
• Fixed multiple localization and font issues.
• Improved save functionality performance.

Back
Top Bottom