In Need of Sexy Car for Music Video!

Soldato
Hey guys, I'm shooting a music video next tuesday in London area (with lots of models twerking all over the place haha) for a known group, and we're looking for a sexy car to feature (not to be driven). Was wondering if anyone would be interested in providing one and we can pay you a negotiable fee (limited budget) and obviously you can hang out on set, and we'll give you a credit. Here is some of my work: http://vimeo.com/benemarshall

If anyone is interested, drop your email address below (and car model) and we can discuss it further. Cheers guys.

Man of Honour
I have a grey automatic diesel saloon, I think this is absolutely what you are after.

I'd be happy to do it for £500.

Soldato
OP
They wouldn't be on the car (bonnet for example), nor would it be driven. It would simply be a prop, perhaps if they were washing it or something similar.

Chooser of poor weather meets
Soldato
Where abouts in London? I have a wonderfully chavtastic M3 with the incorrect colour wheels that I'm happy to drape females over.

Willing to take payment in the form of the girl in your Calvin Klein video.

Man of Honour
Last time I arranged a car for a movie it ended badly with a big insurance claim and a ****** off friend. I shall NEVER provide cars or get friends to provide cars to any 'lovey' again, be it film, TV or music.

Man of Honour
Can't leave us hanging...

Go on... Tell us the story...

One of my friends is in TV/Film and approached me, knowing I have a 'few' mates with nice motors for a specific year/model/colour Porsche. Took me about 30 minutes to locate said year/model/colour of Porsche. I linked to 2 gents together, arrangements we made and car was provided. It was then abused badly, damaged badly and nearly went legal. It was all fixed in the end and frankly all i did was make some introductions, but it left a bad taste. The feeling I got is that many directors are so far up their own ass they will care only for their 'work' an all the stuff around the periphery such as people and things are simply there to help them deliver their work and are disposable and for others to worry about.

Left a bad taste and no inference to our OP here who I don't know at all and I am sure is a fine upstanding sort.

Soldato
OP
^

Would want to avoid such a horror story. Any car used would definitely be taken care of and looked after, with owner welcome to be around on-set to ensure its safety!

Soldato
2007 Focus here you can feature

It's missing a fog light surround, and there's a fair few dents and scratches in it

Still, it's a 1.8 zetec so quite trendy

If it's the London area, you'd have to pay me a days wages, petrol money and an overnight stay in a travel lodge (inc the breakfast)

Soldato
OP
Where abouts in London? I have a wonderfully chavtastic M3 with the incorrect colour wheels that I'm happy to drape females over.

Willing to take payment in the form of the girl in your Calvin Klein video.

If serious in your offer, we've yet to establish a location. How far would you be willing to travel (from sidcup)?

Man of Honour
^

Would want to avoid such a horror story. Any car used would definitely be taken care of and looked after, with owner welcome to be around on-set to ensure its safety!

Shame as I could get you pretty much anything, but once bitten. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom