Witcher 3

Soldato
lol

I wondered if Geralt was going to get giggity with Keira Metz, turns out he does! Think you have to select the right dialogue options to get the goodies though

Soldato
lol

I wondered if Geralt was going to get giggity with Keira Metz, turns out he does! Think you have to select the right dialogue options to get the goodies though

haha! I also romanced keira. Literally handed on a plate. Killed the mutt afterwards too when she said she was gonna take the documents from the tower of mice to blackmail someone and clear her name :D

Soldato
Am I being dumb, or is it the case that you can't compare armour/weapons when browsing shops? Only when you have both items in Inventory?
Also, why don't they have tabs in shops as you do in your Inventory, seems a little odd.

Soldato
maybe it check's the location of ip?

£27.72

Free delivery worldwide
Available
Dispatched in 3 business days
When will my order arrive?

would anyone try to order it for me? i will check with chrome hola today.

unless your desperate I wouldn't use that company, I've had problems with them in the past and a quick search on the net suggests they havent improved lately.

Soldato
Whistling for Roach makes me laugh all the time, especially when he randomly spawns from the water like he's just been for a swim or something.

Reminds me of the creepy Watson movement in the Sherlock Holmes games, LOL. :D

Soldato
I'm loving the game. Only thing I'm not sure about its the npc's that arnt quest givers. The one lines they say or simply just the sound of spitting isn't that great. Makes the towns all seem very similar to each other? Don't get me wrong I hate games where every character gives you there life story but this is too far the other way. Do people talk to everyone they come across, just in case? Might be just something I have to get use to.

Soldato
unless your desperate I wouldn't use that company, I've had problems with them in the past and a quick search on the net suggests they havent improved lately.
I hope not, just ordered with them a few minutes ago as they had stock and was selling for £14.

Now i see it's gone back to pre order and more money.

Soldato
Some of the lightning in this game, and the way the sun sets is absolutely amazing!

GOTY for me :) Infact, probably my favourite game ever!

Did I read somewhere they are releasing a couple of expansion packs FOC later in the year? Extra content, main quests, characters etc?

Soldato
Last edited:
Associate
I have to say, I am really enjoying this game. I am usually one of those folks that gets the same ****, different year games. Fifa, COD (no more tho :)), Battlefield, NBA etc. But getting slightly bored of the same games I took the plunge. Well worth it! Really like the gameplay, still not use to how some of the process work in regards to level characters with ability points etc as the RPG element being new to me, but something I can see me spending a lot of time on :)

Back
Top Bottom