***The Vapers Lounge*** 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Went to a B&M store yesterday where a friend works, 3 bottles for £15 on Space Jam, Drake and Obsession liquids :eek:

Also had her teach me re-coiling for my Plume Veil :)

Z3Bpw8Ch.jpg

Don
Just how long are these NI200 OCC coils for the Subtank supposed to last? I've been vaping 5ml per day through the one I stuck on my SX Mini when I got it. That was 3 weeks ago....... It's still giving a good vape and good flavour.

Soldato
Just how long are these NI200 OCC coils for the Subtank supposed to last? I've been vaping 5ml per day through the one I stuck on my SX Mini when I got it. That was 3 weeks ago....... It's still giving a good vape and good flavour.

weeks and weeks mate... you don't tend to get the things that make a coil go bad in the nickel subtank coils. There's lots of space so they don't block up, the cotton shouldn't burn and become bad, in theory there shouldn't be any issues with washing it out then dry burning it. If you vape fairly clean juices; the coil would last pretty much forever.

Permabanned
Gutted. The Hcigar dna40 I bought has gone all faulty on me. The 510 just spins when I screw an attie in there so the readings are all over and its twisting the wire inside by doing it. I kind of thought it would be crappy quality as its hcigar after all but its £80 brand new! Ive put it up for sale @£30 as some loctite will fix it but I dont see why I should have to. Never again shall they get monies from me.

Anyways bought one of these instead so I will have it tomorrow...

Arctic Dolphin ADT50 Temp Control MOD (50 Watt)

Soldato
Gutted. The Hcigar dna40 I bought has gone all faulty on me. The 510 just spins when I screw an attie in there so the readings are all over and its twisting the wire inside by doing it. I kind of thought it would be crappy quality as its hcigar after all but its £80 brand new! Ive put it up for sale @£30 as some loctite will fix it but I dont see why I should have to. Never again shall they get monies from me.

Anyways bought one of these instead so I will have it tomorrow...

Arctic Dolphin ADT50 Temp Control MOD (50 Watt)

Mate, carefully remove the chip and keep as much wire on the board as possible, I'm sure someone would pay £40 for the board alone... lol

The dna boards are a pain in the butt to work with.... I do like the look of the hcigar vt40...

The Dolphin has the same chip as the invander that p.b. has reviewed, the chip does look good. shame it's a dna clone and not a yihi clone.

Permabanned
Sold it for £40 Slinx. Just want a mod that works and is pretty solid and the Dolphin seems to hit those two basic points plus it looks like its got a spiderman logo on so Im happy lol

Soldato
I got a new tank today and I'm bloody shocked in how good it vapes!

I wanted a basic no thrills tank for my microstick so I got a nature vape n-vape pro mini.. I was expecting it to be on the same level around the kanger aero mini or emow considering they use a similar coil but I needed a 510 and not an ego connection on it. The n-vape pro mini blows them away along with the mini atty and speriod tanks I have.

If your looking for a small/stealth tank, I would recommend this one! Heck it may even be better than the nautilus mini and I'm tempted to pick up its bigger brother. There's a few downsides to the tank, there's no adjustable air flow but it's uses the actual gap between the 510 and coil screw in part as well as two holes on either side so there's a lot of air flow. It also has a lot of glass showing, which ain't so bad in a microstick but could be an issue on other mods. I just wish it was a tad wider so it uses more space in the atty hole of the mini stick; I'm going to see if the aero glass/steel selection fits on it after this tank.

The crazy thing is; it's 15.99 and they expect you to rebuild the same coil as they do give you cotton... Bargain!

Permabanned
Starting to get a bit annoyed with juices and steeping. I can't think of any other product that i can't use when bought and needs to wait weeks before being fit for use.

Associate
Most normal juices are high in pg as it's cheaper to buy, even thou vg is cheaper to make. A normal VG mix with be considered 70% PG and 30% VG. VG is heaver and harder to burn, which is what's likely causing the splitting of the juice.

What wattage are you vaping at, it should be fine around 17 watts but if you head towards somewhere like vapeclub.co.uk it gives you the percentages of each juice, but normally the cheaper juices are higher in PG and most vapers seek a higher VG as possible.

I dont have anything fancy. Just a 950mah Ego thread battery that outputs 4.2v. And an Aspire K1 with a 1.8ohm BVC coil.

I've used it to give up smoking and the 60/40 mix with 12mg nicotine wasn't doing it. Had to go back to 100% PG and 18mg for a bit for that throaty hit :D

Soldato
Starting to get a bit annoyed with juices and steeping. I can't think of any other product that i can't use when bought and needs to wait weeks before being fit for use.

Once your on a roll it doesn't because an issue.. The issue is where to store all the juice. I tend to have two all day vapes, lemon sherbet and cherry menthol which I buy when they run out all the time, so I vape cherry, that runs out, it gets ordered and arrive just sits in the cupboard till I finish off my sherbert and the cycle continues. Throw in green crack and a few of my other stable juices like mothers milk and there's always juice that's ready to vape.

Premium and one of juices gets ordered in lots, normally so I can get free shipping, they get vaped when I can be bothered, as a treat or when I feel adventurous, normally in the evening so I can switch juice if I'm not feeling it and I'm not suck with a juice I don't like all day. Then you throw in the mix of all the tanks you have with juice sitting there steeping lol... Some weeks I just vape off all the tanks with juices in them.

Yeah I got a lot of juice just sitting there, unopen or been drip a few times but the life span of a bottle of juice is years.. If it over steeples, just leave the top off it for a few days. It gets expensive thou.
I dont have anything fancy. Just a 950mah Ego thread battery that outputs 4.2v. And an Aspire K1 with a 1.8ohm BVC coil.

I've used it to give up smoking and the 60/40 mix with 12mg nicotine wasn't doing it. Had to go back to 100% PG and 18mg for a bit for that throaty hit :D

Throat hit!! My throat is hurting just thinking about that lol
But whatever works :) most local store juices are 100% PG, I think the stuff tescos sells is a 100% PG too.

Last edited:
Permabanned
I think you missed the point When i order a new juice i want to try it as soon as it arrives but 99% of the time it tastes rubbish until stored away for weeks on end. I too have loads of juice in the cupboard but that doesn't stop me getting excited about trying something new.

Soldato
i have the eleaf 30w with the nautilus mini. Now i love mine and my mam is wanting to pack in smoking. She likes what i have but i was thinkking about getting her the mini. what would be the best tank to use for it.

Think the mini will be best for her as i dought she will go anthing above 15w or so lol.

Any other advise would be great.

Thanks again.

As Slinxy suggests, either donate your setup and you get another one or get her an iStick 20W and another Nautilus mini. They're a brilliant kit if you don't think she'll ever crave for more power.

Speaking of power I'm craving for more myself, my Sig Mini and Atlantis just doesn't cut it anymore and I'm wanting more flavour which I believe the Arctic tank and 150W Sig should cover. Now I'm split between ordering it from FT (If they ever send me my password reset email!) or spending an extra £20 and ordering it from the UK. I'm not too fussed about the wait.

Soldato
Speaking of power I'm craving for more myself, my Sig Mini and Atlantis just doesn't cut it anymore and I'm wanting more flavour which I believe the Arctic tank and 150W Sig should cover. Now I'm split between ordering it from FT (If they ever send me my password reset email!) or spending an extra £20 and ordering it from the UK. I'm not too fussed about the wait.

For £20, I would just get it from here just in case there's any issues.

Have you seen the snow wolf 200 mate? 200 watts of power, dead cheap and has temp control. Looks good. :)

I'm getting some Atlantis 2 coils to have a play with in the beast, there's a video of one of twisted 420 co workers hitting it at 150 watts, shame my mods one go up to 60 lol

Soldato
Anyone else got anything from Jax's custard recently? How long did it take? Its only been 8 days tbf but I'm moving out next thursday and really wanted to try the vanilla custard. Haha

Soldato
got some vape mail today...
delanie mod's arcabuz 22mm, quite disappointing.. stuff from FT comes with better machining but for the £30 pounds delivered from spain and the bits that it all comes with so that it can be used in all the different mods and for an authentic, not much to complain about for a beater. Shouldn't really be considered as someone's first mech mod, as they would wonder what all the fuss was about, but for a mod that your not worry about, it's worth the £30 pounds.

The second thing that came in the post was a 22-20mm bograt, I posted a wanted ad in ukv and some foreign dude replied to it, he offered to post it to me and for me just to give him a fiver via paypal once it came. There was a bit on confusion on my part as his English was a bit pigeon and I didn't want/need another 22-16mm or a cone out one that you get in certain kits, but when it came it was the adapter that I wanted.

It was super nice of him to actually send it me for free and without me paying first, the cost of the adapter new is only £20 bucks, but I've been put off buying one as it's a UK product that's not available in the UK and it was another £20 pounds to get it shipped back from the states/amsterdam to the uk. so I'm super cuff'd that I've saved £35 pounds.

Soldato
I think you missed the point When i order a new juice i want to try it as soon as it arrives but 99% of the time it tastes rubbish until stored away for weeks on end. I too have loads of juice in the cupboard but that doesn't stop me getting excited about trying something new.

Try standing it in an ultrasonic cleaner, supposedly speeds up steeping though not tried it my self.

Associate
Anyone else got anything from Jax's custard recently? How long did it take? Its only been 8 days tbf but I'm moving out next thursday and really wanted to try the vanilla custard. Haha

I ordered 10mils of rhubarb and custard, took 3 weeks to get it but he had a bicycle incident where he broke both his wrists so hes on a huge order backlog atm.
on the plus side tho he gave us a free 10mil chocolate bottle as an apology.

Heres a link on planet of the vapes discussing it http://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/f...-vapes-problems.html?highlight=jak's+delivery

Send him a tweet https://twitter.com/JaxVapez_VC

Soldato
Ok after losing my mvp 2.0 and aspire nautilus I reckon I'm going to plunge into RBA's.

Before I go order an eleaf istick 50w with lemo 2, tell my why I shouldn't and should consider something else instead? (I CBA with a dripper though).

I also need a decent rebuilding starter kit, anyone recommend which and where?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom