**** Sony Xperia Z3 ****

Soldato
Exactly the same reason I ditched my z3 16gb simply isn't enough for me and my "big" apps wouldn't move across had they made a 32gb version it could have almost been the perfect phone

I know exactly where you're coming from. I'm very close to doing the same otherwise it ticks all the boxes for me.

Hmm I may be tempted.

How exactly are you tempted Mate?

Soldato
Has that always been the case? :confused:

on the z3 pretty much since 4.1 or whatever apps were limited to internal storage, 5.0 has reverted that to a point but of all the apps that used up large amounts of data wouldn't move across to the sdcard.

to name a few that I had installed that wouldn't move were

real racing 3
nova 3
need for speed

and others, i'll be totally honest I rarely played any of them on my phone but I like the idea that if I want to install 20 games or so that take upto 2gb each I can, wasn't a problem on my iPhone 6 128gb (which I may get another) or on wp 8.1 (but filling it with as many apps maybe a little more difficult :) )

Associate
Some apps install to the SD, the tank game asked me if I wanted to install its data to the SD and it did, Im on 4.4.4 still.
Android M seems to have sorted out this SD rubbish, all unified now, stick a big memory card in and you're good.
Guess I'll just jump straight to M now.

Associate
Took the plunge with the vodafone offer, quick couple of questions.

Is there an easy way to flash a stock Sony rom onto it to remove all the vodafone bloat? With my s4 it was easy enough using odin and a rom from sammobile. I take it theres a similar safe method for Sony phones. If that does work does that unlock the phone or do i need to buy a code to do that seperately?

Cheers.

Associate
Anyone bought one form Amazon Warehouse? interested to hear your experience.
My brother bought one in "As new condition"

Turned up with the phone still with factory stickers on front and rear looking untouched and box content was complete, the only damage was a hole on the bottom of the box but that was it.

The phone had been factory reset though as the demo content on fresh from factory phones was missing.

So far so good with no faults and it runs just like mine which was a brand new unit.

Back
Top Bottom