• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti Review Thread**

Associate
I might be tempted if the non-reference boards are any good (and not too expensive).

The Witcher 3 just looks so much better at the full 3440x1440 without black bars at the edges.

Soldato
Still no price on 980Ti? I still think it'll be close to £700..

I bought my Titan X for £780 last week. I'm very happy with it. 12gb will come in handy if I go 4K. Gaming at 1440p atm and getting over 60fps on witcher 3. Still the fastest card on the planet Couldn't be happier :)

Associate

I bought my Titan X for £780 last week. I'm very happy with it. 12gb will come in handy if I go 4K. Gaming at 1440p atm and getting over 60fps on witcher 3. Still the fastest card on the planet Couldn't be happier :)

Heh... Oh well.

Associate
I don't think Titan and the regular line of nvidia cards can be considered together from a value standpoint, the Titan is just a card saying 'here is the best, you can have if if you pay for it' and the rest of the cards are there to be competetivefrom a value standpoint. It's no surprise the 980ti is much less expensive than the Titan offering similar performance.

Soldato

It's been stated multiple times at £550 when reviewed...

Soldato

I'll be very surprised if anyone dares to price gouge over the RRP to that extent, stock or no stock, it'll just make that e-tailer look bad indeed. I'd say reference models with a reputable brand will be circa £570 with any non-reference hitting around the £630 mark, but that's just my guess :)

Associate
the 295x2 seems to benchmark better apart from the obvious witcher/cars debacle and it's cheaper, not sure why everyone is raving.

Back
Top Bottom