Razer Naga 2014 - No more smooth performance

Associate
As the title. Have had this mouse just over a year where it had been working flawlessly

Over the course of the weekend, that unfortunately changed. All of a sudden, the performance of it has deteriorated badly. Out of nowhere, when you move it slowly, most of the time it does not flow in a straight line, and most annoyingly drove me mad in WOW (the purpose of having one of these)

Luckily, I bought this from here, and am going to RMA it

Have updated the software, and to see if it was software based, used an old Razer mouse (has double click) it flows smoothly

Is this a known issue with the Naga, or am I in the minority?

Associate
OP
Im sending it back to OcUK tomorrow as I cannot use it for what I purchased it for. Hopefully OcUK will test and see that it is faulty and send me a new one. Im glad I kept the double click mouse to use in the meantime

Soldato
I stopped using Razor mice because they always seem to break after a while. On my last 2 the right button stopped clicking properly after a few months :/

I've been using a Corsair vengeance one for a while now and it's much more solid.

Associate
I feel the same regarding razer quality. When this mouse snuffs it I'll be using another brand from now on.

Back
Top Bottom