Banned from the daily mail :(

Permabanned
I got an email from DM moderator team.

Hello,

Your account has been permanently de- activated for going against the Community Guidelines.

You are no longer allowed to post on the Daily Mail or other Associated Newspapers Ltd sites using this or any other user. Please be advised that should you post again we reserve the right to contact your ISP/employer and seek that action is taken against you.

Regards,
Senior Community Editor
Daily Mail

They threaten to contact my employer... a bit weird right? What do you think?

Soldato
I got an email from DM moderator team.

They threaten to contact my employer... a bit weird right? What do you think?

I'm pretty sure that you now cause cancer, terrifying weather, African wasps and illegal immigration. You probably killed Princess Diana, too. How do you sleep at night?

Soldato
I find it amusing, and disturbing, that they even suggest that they'll tell your employers on you if you keep trying to post on their website. What the hell do they think your ISP or employer is going to do?

They may as well threaten to tell your mum, too.

Permabanned
OP
I have 20000 upvotes in the positive since 04/8/2013 from 671 comments.

Negative Ratings: 11,597
Overall Rating: 20,044

Total number of comments: 671

I thought it was going well. Must have hit too many silent warnings over the years and they finally had enough :(

Man of Honour
I assume its meant (bad wording aside) if your posting using your work internet as they wouldn't be able to take action via your ISP then. Not that they'd get far trying to take action against you for posting a comment on the internet anyhow lol unless it was something like death threats.

Back
Top Bottom