Call of Duty 2015/Black Ops 3?

Caporegime
OP
Apparently Vahn put a tweet out the other day saying sniping in this game will be the same or even easier than in BO2 :eek: I hope he was joking.

No he didn't, someone asked him if they will nerf the snipers and he said "If they need it", and he also said the will be buffed if they need that.

Associate
100% agree with all that is being said about MW/MW2 remakes. I feel in the short amount of years this has gone from foot solider to some weird futurist ****! The best days were MW to BO1. Where emphasis was on skill of shooting, reaction times. Not this let me exo pack over this building etc.

Seems BO3 might be going that way, but I need to see more from Multiplayer before I make me decision.

Caporegime
I don't see many people using them on the past few cods anyway. Now they just need to remove snipers.....

snipers are fine

Its the one hit toe shots that ruin it. Make it like Destiny or Battlefield where the only way to one shot people is with a headshot. I still have this from Ali A's advanced warfare teaser video showing a typical COD one hit sniper kill

3bJiXR4.png

This exact shot got him a one hit kill. His crosshairs aren't even centre on to his leg ! they look about a few inches to the left of it !

Last edited:
Caporegime
it was in the back of my imgur album, no idea whcih COD it came from :p Not played one since Black Ops 2 since I've hated the way they went with Ghosts / AW

Hoping Blops 3 is a return to form :)

Soldato
it was in the back of my imgur album, no idea whcih COD it came from :p Not played one since Black Ops 2 since I've hated the way they went with Ghosts / AW

Hoping Blops 3 is a return to form :)

I've been playing a bit of Blops 2 recently and whilst it still has its faults, I've been really enjoying it. I'm kinda hyped for blops 3 but I don't know if i'll be buying it on the ps4 or P.C

Soldato
It's coming to last gen consoles *sigh*
So matchmaking will be crap like it was in Ghosts and AW due to the player base being split over 5 platforms.
Well done, Activision.
And, yes, I know Activision are here to make money but it'll hardly help COD get out of the slump it's in. They should invest everything in the new-gen versions and make them the best they can be.

Caporegime
OP
I've been playing a bit of Blops 2 recently and whilst it still has its faults, I've been really enjoying it. I'm kinda hyped for blops 3 but I don't know if i'll be buying it on the ps4 or P.C

This has to be a fake post? Who buys CoD on PC? Just look at AW player numbers.

:p :D

Caporegime
OP
Hopefully we get the beta soon, I'm really enjoying the older CoD's, played CoD4 at the weekend and it was great! No hackers at all, then played Black Ops II and it's amazing how good that game still is.

Back
Top Bottom