*** The Official Samsung Galaxy S6/Edge Thread ***

Soldato
Ah thats good, a guy at work has the note 4 and cant even disable the stock email app (the disable buttons greyed out) and he was complaining that you cant disable other stuff. That had me worried...

My old S4 I could at least disable what I didn't want/use.

You can disable apps without root, using the debloating tool. Works on any Android phone.

http://www.rootjunky.com/debloater-tool-android/

Associate
If you trust Ebay, you can buy it from sellers for around £400, 2 Year warranty included according to listings...I guess they'll give you a recipt alongside the usual paypal recipt.

Soldato
I'm looking at the s6 white 64gb sim free now which I can get on 'buy it now' on auction for £479 delivered. Its shipped from Italy and comes with an EU charger but for this price I don't really care... Do you think this is legit? Seems a little too good of a deal considering Amazon UK is selling this for £620? The seller has very good feedback and I'm itching to get it...

If I have problems with the phone (touch wood) would I have to send it back to the seller or do I deal with Samsung?

Last edited:
Soldato
Yay. It's been shipped. :D Amazon.de are much quicker at getting stuff out the door :)

Now the wait!

So, I'm going to need a 2amp charger for my choetech wireless base? Bummer.

Soldato
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom