*** The Official Elite: Dangerous Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Looks like a couple of new CG's are going up tomorrow ( there appear to have been posted on Galnet early )

An exploration one and a Combat one....should keep me busy over the weekend :)

Damn, I've got 1800 systems worth of exploration data to sell but am away for 3 days, hope the exploration CG stays up longer than that

The first docking after 3 weeks exploring in an Anacona that I struggle to dock even at the best of time was an interesting experience :D
Was so nice to jump in my Vulture and go and kill some stuff when I got back

Associate
Damn, I've got 1800 systems worth of exploration data to sell but am away for 3 days, hope the exploration CG stays up longer than that

The first docking after 3 weeks exploring in an Anacona that I struggle to dock even at the best of time was an interesting experience :D
Was so nice to jump in my Vulture and go and kill some stuff when I got back

The exploration one is running for a month.

I got back on Sunday and sold over 2000 systems worth of data.... I'm slightly upset.

This one is a simple matter of honk and scoop as many systems as you can stand.

Soldato

Great... So now instead of the standard challenge offered by exploration in ED, "can I press H enough times to get somewhere", you've now got the added impressive challenge of, "can I press H fast enough to get somewhere".

The game truly is progressing in leaps and bounds :)

Associate
...even bounty hunting has warn out its welcome for me. When you see people describing themselve as "Bounty Hunters" and in the same breath talk about the RES zones and mechanic you have to wonder... really?

A never ending procession of mindless AIs turning up to a spot to do nothing more than throw themselves into a pointless mincing machine just so CMDRs can earn CR, from doing nothing more than shooting once at them. Is this really the kind of challenging game play we'd come to hope for? Or is it simply what we're happy to tolerate :(

"Bounty Hunter"? Really?

Holy Moly Neil! I thought you stopped playing last month?!

I concede that this is a public forum and you're doing absolutely nothing wrong, but seriously buddy, rather than eloquently but repeatedly posting what we already know- maybe try some other games you do like?

Soldato

I concede that this is a public forum and you're doing absolutely nothing wrong, but seriously buddy, rather than eloquently but repeatedly posting what we already know- maybe try some other games you do like?

Nothing wrong in pointing out the obvious from time to time in the vein hope it will help. Sometimes you just need to let that frustration out :)

ps: You realise you're quoting a post I made nigh on a month ago? Now this one is far more recent - http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=28134205&postcount=11084 :)

Man of Honour

Hasn't said he is playing still has he? It stands to reason that if one stops playing a game due to lack of progression in development then one should also be expected to check back and discuss new systems as they're introduced.

Soldato
Associate
Oh and knocking on 200 hours and loving it still.

Still feel there is a lot to learn and now even more :)

Do we have a list anywhere of active players to add as impromptu wingmen ?

Mine CMDR name is in my sig....feel free to add me !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom