Download 2015!

Soldato
Its that time of year again. There must be a few on here going as per last year and the year before.

I'm heading down Thursday morning to arrive early and hopefully get in Red camp.

Looking forward to seeing;

FFDP
Slipknot
Heart of a coward
Upon a burning body
Parkway drive
ADTR
Billy Idol
Ghost inside
LOG
Enter Shikari (even though their new album isn't great)

Gutted Parkway Drive clash with Northlane and Testament. I really wanted to see Northlane but not over PD.

Everyone topped up their dog tags ready to have a beer or 50?

Soldato
I am going tomorrow. Will be in press camping. My girlfriend has a ton of interviews lined up, of which i will be volunteering my services (as whatever i can get away with) so i can meet some of the bands.

Really looking forward to Motley Crue, Kiss and 36 Crazy fists interviews. I would name the bands i am looking forward to watching but its half the line up xD

Soldato
Keep meaning to go to this but every year it seems I can be ****ed less and less. Very odd because I'm sure at one point in my life it would have been top of the priority list.

Is there a live youtube feed I can enjoy with slippers on?

Soldato
Had a proper look through the lineup again earlier. Few extra bands since I last looked, looking forward to Friday and Sunday the most :)
Probably going to aim to camp at gold near the village like last year up on the bank. Was a nice spot!

Back
Top Bottom