settlement with a company

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
This will go well. Had you considered being careful knowing the garden was in a state? Or was this "accident" in retaliation for taking so long?

I'd leave it to the lawyers.

Soldato
it isn't my home , its a rented home and I rang last week toi ask when they are finishing the job of. contaminated land , so far they've dug soil and replaced but left piles of flags , wood and all sorts of crap everywere.

cheesyboy, no its not my job to clear there **** up, so no...

my night - I didn't think of that? next time ill be carefull ;) its hard to be carful really , if you seen pictures youd understand lol

Grammar fail overload.

Soldato
I would just leave it as a lesson learnt.

A building site is a building site...not like you were walking down the highstreet minding your own business whilst tripping over a flag stone or something.

You were aware of the dangers on site, just unlucky that this had happend whislt you had a slight lapse in concentration.

Soldato
Can we get a wider shot? I understood that the flagstones were uneven from your OP. Just now need to work out if you drag your feet across the ground or refused to walk round it.

Soldato
Stop been a money grabbing **** and have it as a esson learnt, you were clumsey and now trying to blame it on someone else.

Soldato
Then that would be a claim as it was deliberate :p.

I hate this world lol. What happened to the old days and screwing up and learning from it. Now we get rewarded for accidents. There's no lesson to be learnt here.

Soldato
I never fell over that , I tripped on a brick which they had left which then I fell onto the side of this flag with my foot.

You want a settlement from a guy who left a brick in your back garden?

I hope you don't have kids. You'll be looking for settlement from the poor things after stepping on their lego houses and falling over their bicycles.

Soldato
ging , I wish I could reach down my internet and choke you.

oh ye, ill be going for max money , the more the better in my eyes !!!!!

if they hadn't left it like that I wouldn't of broke my foot you tit

I'm out, this guy is serious Br0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom