*** Destiny Raid & PvP discussion thread ***

Soldato
Only joking :)

Really need to level my alts as I have a couple of class specific exotics. Just CBA with the story again at the moment.

I know, just playing around. Yeah i've got them all up now Titan 33 and Warlock/Hunter 34.

Just need the Nightfall done today if anyone else needs it on here or i'll get friends to help later.

Soldato
I'd be up for PoE 32 this evening if anyone is about, made it to Kaliks Reborn but kept missing the bloody ether dregs as the rest of my fireteam were uncoordinated :/

Anyone up for a VoG HM this week too on XB?

Associate
I'd be up for PoE 32 this evening if anyone is about, made it to Kaliks Reborn but kept missing the bloody ether dregs as the rest of my fireteam were uncoordinated :/

Anyone up for a VoG HM this week too on XB?
It's easier to just not worry about them. Clear out all the adds (including the dregs), then just throw everything at Kaliks. Just before he's about to go down, a VIP will spawn. Ignore the VIP for now and continue laying into Kaliks until he goes down, then go after the VIP.

Soldato
Clear adds and let him gorge on ether the first time. Soon as he has regen'ed, just throw everything at him, Black Hammer takes him down in no time. Have one guy rocket the VIP, job done :)

Soldato
I need some decent hitting weapons, I've only got the Amplified Geo D6 sniper and Dreamwaker rocket launcher so far. I'll give the all out annihilation method another go, I had him down to minimal health and the VIP spawned, but got mullered then on lol

Soldato
I'm not online at the moment mate then looking to do PoE and Trials tonight. Later in the week would be up for it though.

It's all good, I won't be online until 8 tonight anyway. The guys should be on most of this week unless that outside world thing I've heard about gets in the way :D

Associate
Oh nice, Skolas changes have been released. Sounds like they've fixed the issues with Hunter Swarm grenade and Elder Cipher too. Gonna check my Hunter cipher now.

Edit: As soon as I logged in I got Weasled :(

Edit2: Yup, they've fixed the issue with the Cipher. I've just picked it up from Variks whereas before it wouldn't let me. @Jay - go pick up yours! :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom