• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD/PCGamer E3 2015 thread

Associate
382.gif

That's amazing ... NVIDIA are totally ****ed if AMD have volume.

The Fury Nano is probably the most exciting thing to happen in PC graphics ever ... ITX builds are going to be so good.

Have to assume they do have to have some serious volume with that kind of pricing.

Last edited:
Caporegime
The Fury Nano is probably the most exciting thing to happen in PC graphics ever ... ITX builds are going to be so good.

Have to assume they do have to have some serious volume with that kind of pricing.

The best part is, I'm in the market for a new case, mobo and CPU right now... so the Nano is pretty much exactly what I'm after, at exactly the right time. (Then there's Skylake... :D)

Would love to ditch the ancient mid-tower monstrosities and go SFF.

Associate
Oh my god this might be the first generation I buy a flagship card. 500 more SP's 12.5% compared to the 200 extra on the 290X over the 290 9% increase but it comes with an AIO... and its only $100 more!

If I can get a Fury X for £500.....

Last edited:
Caporegime
That's amazing ... NVIDIA are totally ****ed if AMD have volume.

because AMD have announced a card that will offer similar performance and similar power consumption to nvidia's cards at similar prices?
I fail to see your logic.

Associate
because AMD have announced a card that will offer similar performance and similar power consumption to nvidia's cards at similar prices?
I fail to see your logic.

Your trolling might have persuaded some prior to the announcment, but if anyone agrees with it now they clearly work for NVIDIA anyway.

I fail to see how the 960 or even the 970 in ITX form (and still significantly bigger) is in any way a match for the Fury Nano ... people are talking about a 125W TDP and "significantly greater" performance than a 290X. That's not even on the same planet.

The Fury line are all completely unassailable vs the 980 / 980Ti / Titan X in terms of form factor. That's before even talking about performance.

Associate
Your trolling might have persuaded some prior to the announcment, but if anyone agrees with it now they clearly work for NVIDIA anyway.

I fail to see how the 960 or even the 970 in ITX form (and still significantly bigger) is in any way a match for the Fury Nano ... people are talking about a 125W TDP and "significantly greater" performance than a 290X. That's not even on the same planet.

The Fury line are all completely unassailable vs the 980 / 980Ti / Titan X in terms of form factor. That's before even talking about performance.

I couldn't give a crap about form factor. You think I'm going to change my case to take advantage of the 6 inch length compared to like 10 for normal cards? Most enthusiasts have a full tower on here.

Back
Top Bottom