Steam sale

Soldato
I think so. City is better, Origins doesn't add too much to what City had but still fun enough - and worth the price of a cup of coffee!

I'm playing through it now (from the last sale) in practice for the release of Knight next week.

Cheers,

Where the hell do you buy your coffee?!

I saw Arkham Oranges in Morrisons yesterday for £3...

Associate
Nice, finally go the Saints Row stuff in there.

I'm sure there'll probably be some stuff I never knew I wanted in there but Gat out of Hell was my last "I hope this is on sale"

Soldato
Nice deals today.

Grim Dawn is one I've been waiting for, and I know a bunch of people were waiting for Fallout 3 GOTY and AoE 2.

Soldato
E.Y.E any good? See a lot of good reviews and "oh this is amazing" etc but not sure I'll enjoy it..

Might be worth just picking it up since it's cheap. Play it for a bit and if you don't like it ask for a refund, just make sure you play under 2 hours.

Associate
E.Y.E any good? See a lot of good reviews and "oh this is amazing" etc but not sure I'll enjoy it..

It's weird and hard to explain, the storyline is alright and the levels are fairly interesting and there's very little technically wrong with it but everything is not quite right., there's some grand ideas but the execution of everything is just a little bit off.

But for that price it's worth a shot.

Associate
Nice deals today.

Grim Dawn is one I've been waiting for, and I know a bunch of people were waiting for Fallout 3 GOTY and AoE 2.
There are some great deals today,in fact for the games I like it's been a good week.
I bought AOE2 last time round and there was an update with new expansion few days back, well worth it if it comes up in the sale for an oldie :)

Back
Top Bottom