*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Caporegime
Gears of War looks absolutely hilariously poor. My only hope is that it does not look that bad upon release, if it does whomever is responsible should be sent to space. Gears of War is excellent.

Associate
Hi tribz - got the friend invite days back but still not seen a preview invite come through - is it something that can be resent? (PapaLaz uk)

Cheers

Seems a bit random on how long it takes for the invites to come through. Some people have got the message the same day as the invite, whilst I got sent an invite from tribz early last week but the message on the xbox didn't arrive until Saturday. Even after that I had to wait until last night before the registration process finished and the first update came through.

Not exactly the smoothest of processes but I'm sure there's a reason behind it...

Soldato
I'm waiting for a digital game to install(already downloaded) but it's gonna take a while. Can I leave it in a lower power mode to install? If so can you please outline the settings.

Associate
Picked up a shiny new Xbox one and batman today for £249 , loving the console so far and just ordered Titan fall for not a lot of money,
And game recommendations for a new user ?

Also is anyone using the TV tuner add on? ,I like the idea of this.

Soldato
Judging the Gears remaster on a clearly rushed and no where near finished beta designed to try and avoid the issues that have haunted the Master Chief Collection is hilarious.

Soldato
Picked up a shiny new Xbox one and batman today for £249 , loving the console so far and just ordered Titan fall for not a lot of money,
And game recommendations for a new user ?

Also is anyone using the TV tuner add on? ,I like the idea of this.

Sunset Overdrive
Forza Horizon 2
The Witcher 3

Those would be my top picks so far, along with Titanfall. As already said, get EA Access. Loads of games for £3.99/month or £19.99 a year:

Titanfall
Battlefield 4
UFC
Need for Speed
PvZ: Garden Warfare
All of the annual sports games up to 2015

They're adding Dragon Age later this year. You also get 10% Discount on digital purchases of EA games, trials of selected games (currently Hardline and Dragon Age) and you get to play new titles five days early (digital purchases or trials).

Associate
Seems a bit random on how long it takes for the invites to come through. Some people have got the message the same day as the invite, whilst I got sent an invite from tribz early last week but the message on the xbox didn't arrive until Saturday. Even after that I had to wait until last night before the registration process finished and the first update came through.

Not exactly the smoothest of processes but I'm sure there's a reason behind it...

Thanks, does seem to be quite random - although the invite came through last night so just waiting on the registration now. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom