Sky TV (Offers and Advice)

Associate
Hi Khan, is the offer for the whole TV package with everything for £25 still going? If so could you send it across? Had enough of BT and been considering sky for a while.

Associate
I've got codes so that you get

£25 for 12months (whole contract) entire DTV package, That's the Family package (All base channels + On-Demand Box-Sets + HD) All of the Sky Movies channels and all of the Sports Channels.

It's £16.40 for Line Rental (No offer on that)

£7.50 per months for Sky Broadband Unlimited (Phone line Internet) Currently offering it 12months Free for new customers.

Free HD Wireless Sky+ Box
Free Installation.

That's £41.40 per month for the whole Sky package. (Usually £95.90)

Let me know if you want a code.
I have the same offer mutt, send me a trust message and I will sort you out.
I'm moving in a few weeks and I'm not an existing customer, so please send me the code for this offer. Thanks very much in advance.

Last edited:
Associate
I have the same offer mutt, send me a trust message and I will sort you out.

Is there anything i can do to use this code? I had my sky installed only 2 weeks ago so im still in the cooling period.

I certainly havent got the best deal from them at all!

Is it possible they can change it for me? or is it too late and my only option is to cancel, and potentially get my other half to sign up with the new code?

any advice is really appreciated!

Associate
I would phone up and ask if the code can be applied. Send me a trust message and I'll send a code along scott

nah they wouldnt have it, said theres nothing they can do.

Even if i cancelled, its 31 days notice, and that code has to be used by the 26th june? Meaning if my other half signed up their would be 2 accounts which obviously cant be done!

So my options are:

cancel. give 31 days notice and wait for another F&F deal whenever that will be and put up with freeview until then.

dont cancel, and hope for a reasonable discount for sports and movies in the next few months.

If that doesnt happen, then im stuck in a 12 month contract without the package i want! Theres no way im paying £75 for it all when it can be had £30 less.

such a pain in the ass :(

Soldato
I've got codes so that you get

£25 for 12months (whole contract) entire DTV package, That's the Family package (All base channels + On-Demand Box-Sets + HD) All of the Sky Movies channels and all of the Sports Channels.

It's £16.40 for Line Rental (No offer on that)

£7.50 per months for Sky Broadband Unlimited (Phone line Internet) Currently offering it 12months Free for new customers.

Free HD Wireless Sky+ Box
Free Installation.

That's £41.40 per month for the whole Sky package. (Usually £95.90)

Let me know if you want a code.

Can I get a code for this please? Or from MissChief

Thanks

Associate
Can these be used for an existing customer who is outside of a contract?

My dad has a standard tv with sports package on a hd box, telephone and standard broadband.No multi room and he has just been told his package is going up to around £90.

If not have you got any codes for existing customers? To be honest all he watches is the sports channels so not really bothered about movies.

Associate
Can these be used for an existing customer who is outside of a contract?

My dad has a standard tv with sports package on a hd box, telephone and standard broadband.No multi room and he has just been told his package is going up to around £90.

If not have you got any codes for existing customers? To be honest all he watches is the sports channels so not really bothered about movies.

I think (after reading the small print) that it needs to be at an address that hasn't had sky for the past 12 months.

alx

alx

Soldato
I think (after reading the small print) that it needs to be at an address that hasn't had sky for the past 12 months.

Think I'll cancel Sky and then resign up when I move house soon - seems the best way to get a decent deal :p.

Guess these deals aren't availabe for existing customers?

Caporegime
4k info, even within Sky itself is very, VERY difficult to come by. As you can imagine it's very 'commercially sensitive' but I do know that the current boxes can't do 4k so it will be a new box.

Associate
A bit of help if anyone knows.

I am considering (well pretty much decided) to move over to BT, as I have BT sport for the UFC, and with that going up my TV bill for 3 boxes is in the £130 ball park, and I don't think its justified when the majority of watched TV is terrestrial channels...

I have Fibre with Sky and am outside of my contract (of that I am pretty sure, gonna phone up tomorrow to find out). Switching to BT fibre, now how does that work? Do I just apply or do they need a migration request/code like on ADSL? What is the best way to do it? Obviously getting BT should cancel my Sky fibre, and contract and then phone up and tell them to cancel the rest?

Anyone have a good decent way to move, with minimal hassle, is essentially what I want to know...

EDIT: Ooops, could have sworn I chose the other thread...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom