Disney bans selfie sticks

Caporegime
http://www.nbcnews.com/business/travel/disney-world-bans-selfie-sticks-n382671

Good. The amount of times I've had these things in my way is absurd. They pop up everywhere, and often get in the way.

That said, they're a great indicator of what kind of person you're looking at. Usually a self absorbed airhead or an Asian who isn't aware of any other life beyond their 2 metres around them (I try not to single people out based on 'isms, but come on, Asians really do stand out with their photography).

Associate
I have one :). It means I don't have to ask people to take a picture of me in front of things , but the amount of time someone gets in my way when trying to use it is absurd. Usually ignorant people who have no concept of waiting one moment, because them and what they are doing is far more important than me getting a photo. :D ;)

Last edited:
Associate
Chinese tourists should stay in China

Probably a good idea as well, thanks for the advise... :rolleyes:

If you are referring to tourists from China visiting Hong Kong Disneyland. Hong Kong being an ex British Colony doesn't make them less Chinese you know.

You're not even Chinese ain't you, if so it's non of your concern. You probably didn't even know a Hong Kong Disneyland existed because you didn't read the article.

Last edited:
Soldato
A lot of people try and take their go pro's on rides as well.

Saw so many people being asked to take them off (especially in Bush Gardens) after the staff saw them.

Although this could be that Disney wants more people to buy their magic maker.

Back
Top Bottom