Formula E 2014/2015 season

Man of Honour
OP
Just got home and turned it on, showing a preview lap, there's no room in these corners for even 1.2 cars let alone two cars.

And by the above posts sounds like a complete **** up by the uk, or who ever sorted this out.

Caporegime
This smells of a total half arsed attempt at a motor racing series.

Fixed.

The moment they announced the Race would be at Batersea Park I questioned how the hell that would work on basically footpaths!

No idea why they have bothered with a helicopter camera either, as the whole track is under trees.

Man of Honour
It's a terrible thing to behold on TV and a waste, total and utter waste. The body langue of the crown is this is **** where's the pub.

Man of Honour
It's a series run by the FIA, so why are we surprised?

I lost my passion for the sport a long time ago and most of the championships are sterile, borefests sadly. World touring cars were ghastly the other day when I watched them, not least when I compare to what was back in my youth. Frankly single seaters have always been crap, really, they just have, but saloon cars are not crap too and that's sad.

Sports cars are getting good, but they will slow them down soon to ruin it.

Caporegime
The FIA have little involvement in any top Sports or GT racing, thankfully. WEC and the various Le Man's series, TUSC and Blancpain GT series are all detached from the FIA.

Man of Honour
The FIA have little involvement in any top Sports or GT racing, thankfully. WEC and the various Le Man's series, TUSC and Blancpain GT series are all detached from the FIA.

As I say I don't really follow modern motorsport, I gave up my Autosport subscription couple of years back because I wasn't reading it and I started it in 1977!

Back
Top Bottom