**AORUS X5 -Coming Soon**

AORUS Rep
Vendor Rep
OP
Order Status: Dispatched :D:D:D

Hi Scorpuk,

Thanks for ordering your AORUS X5, we will check with OcUK to see if both FREE Items were despatched with the laptop - we believe there wasn't sufficient stock of the USB stick to be sent with the last 2 units of stock,,, but we were planning to deliver to them tomorrow.

Assuming the laptop has been despatched without 1 or both of the free items, we will sort this for you this week.

Thanks for choosing AORUS

Regards,

Gigabyte UK NB Team

AORUS Rep
Vendor Rep
OP
Yes! Mine has been despatched :D I hope the hoodies are not xxxxxl hahaha :):) och I can't wait :D

hi napper90,,

The hoodies are all size "L".....

But be warned, these are Taiwanese size "L",,,

so you may actually want xxxxxl !

We obviously cant offer a made to measure service on the hoodies, but hope it fits you, or someone you love...

Regards,

Gigabyte UK NB Team

Associate
Hi Scorpuk,

Thanks for ordering your AORUS X5, we will check with OcUK to see if both FREE Items were despatched with the laptop - we believe there wasn't sufficient stock of the USB stick to be sent with the last 2 units of stock,,, but we were planning to deliver to them tomorrow.

Assuming the laptop has been despatched without 1 or both of the free items, we will sort this for you this week.

Thanks for choosing AORUS

Regards,

Gigabyte UK NB Team

Sweet Tnx.

Deff glad I waited. ;)

..., but hope it fits you, or someone you love...

Regards,

Gigabyte UK NB Team

A nice birthday present for someone. Lol at size L probably a niece or a nephew. :rolleyes::D:rolleyes:

Associate
Do I need to be concerned about 95-100 Celsius CPU temps?

At what point does it start to throttle?

Couldn't find anything conclusive on throttling, but the spec of the cpu:

-Package Specifications
TJUNCTION 105°C
Package Size 37.5mm x 32mm x 1.8mm
Sockets Supported FCBGA1364
Low Halogen Options Available See MDDS

http://ark.intel.com/products/87716/Intel-Core-i7-5700HQ-Processor-6M-Cache-up-to-3_50-GHz

I did only spend 15 minutes looking though. :)

AORUS Rep
Vendor Rep
OP
Sweet Tnx.

Deff glad I waited. ;)

A nice birthday present for someone. Lol at size L probably a niece or a nephew. :rolleyes::D:rolleyes:

Hi Scorpuk,,,

Actually because the notebook has already shipped, we will be shipping the Hoodie and USB separately, hopefully tomorrow. So, because we now have some more sizes,,, 2 XL and 3XL you have a choice !

If you don't mind posting your dimensions, we will try and send the most appropriate,,, let us know

Also, please confirm your order number, so we can match up.

Regards

Gigabyte UK NB Team

Last edited:
Associate
Hi Scorpuk,,,

Actually because the notebook has already shipped, we will be shipping the Hoodie and USB separately, hopefully tomorrow. So, because we now have some more sizes,,, 2 XL and 3XL you have a choice !

If you don't mind posting your dimensions, we will try and send the most appropriate,,, let us know

Also, please confirm your order number, so we can match up.

Regards

Gigabyte UK NB Team

Sweet, tnx Atom80. :D

Well UK size I'm between an XL and XXL, so probably XXL would be best.

I think that's up to 49" chest size for XXL in the UK. :eek: :(

Order number is OC2037672

Cheers,

John.

Associate
My X-5 Just arrived. Screen is glorious.

If I can change my hoodie to XL that would be great. I am UK chest size 42 if that helps.

Invoice number with overclockers Invoice Number 4706950

Back
Top Bottom