Apple Music pricing

Associate
See I've found the total opposite. I've always been frustrated with the holes in Spotifys catalogue, but with Apple music it's had everything I've searched for minus one track. I guess it totally depends who you're listening too

Yeah, i'd imagine what we'd see is something like Netflix vs Prime. Majority of the same stuff, with the likes of a selected few different ones on each service. I have been impressed with the 'For You' section and it had brought up a bands i've never heard. Plus it does make me laugh when it recommends AC/DC, Pantera, Sepultura and Phil Collins haha

Caporegime
Got Deezer for free with SONOS, think I'll resub when it expires as it's been great so far. Not sure what Apple offers over it?

I'm a fan of Deezer too, enjoy the flow option and I've upgraded to their lossless streaming for not much.

Apples family option is pretty good though, £15 for 6 is good.

Soldato
Haha well when I say the command it gives me the 'Open Music' button. I press that, it switches to the music app then just sits there and doesn't open or play the music?

Is that normal?

Cheers :)

Soldato
Hold on, people actually bother with Siri?! :eek:

I think I might be switching. It's easier to get all of my music in one place, and simpler for combining CD's in ALAC quality.

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
It's the first and only time I've bothered with it, but it's fantastic.

'Siri, play me Boxer by The National' ... done, I don't have to open the app, search, click the album and select play.

Soldato
Very hit and miss for me. But so far loving it. Think I'm going to subscribe to this. Going to help a lot with space on my phone too as 95% of my gigagbytes are taking up by music.

Soldato
Very impressed with Beats 1 so far, I am liking the diverse range of genres they're playing, it is refreshing compared to radio stations in the UK.

Just signed up to the free trial and going to see how it goes, liking the look of it so far.

Soldato
Does anybody else have issues listening to Beats1 in iTunes on Windows? Works fine on my iPhone and Macbook, it's just Windows where it doesn't seem to play at all.

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
Does anybody else have issues listening to Beats1 in iTunes on Windows? Works fine on my iPhone and Macbook, it's just Windows where it doesn't seem to play at all.

Working fine on my work laptop, no problems here. iTunes seems more stable in this release. Not as stable as OS, naturally, but much more stable than previous.

Caporegime
I signed up for the trial when I got into bed at midnight last night and three hours later, I was still mucking about with it. :D

So what's the crystal ball say about this? Is it going to squish Spotify or what? Obviously, it's going to need to come to Android first but from what I can see, the interface is nicer, the library is bigger, the price is the same. I'm a bit sad that the biggest Kpop label (SM Entertainment) is missing but some of their artists seem to be available under licenses to other labels so all is not lost.

Back
Top Bottom