Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Not your usual upgrade but today I woke up with a sore neck (I'm a side sleeper) and decided enough was enough.

Tempur Cloud.

rps20150705_180039.jpg

Caporegime
Are people still chatting about how amazing pinlock is? :p Any road bike helmet that doesn't come with it is basically pointless because nobody will buy a helmet without such a fundamental feature.

Nice helmet though ;).

Not your usual upgrade but today I woke up with a sore neck (I'm a side sleeper) and decided enough was enough.

Tempur Cloud.

http://robbiekhan.co.uk/root/temp/rps20150705_180039.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

From sore neck, to sore jaw!

Man of Honour
I change positions about a million times per night (giggidy), so I'm not sure how these memory foam things would work. Every time you move, don't they need to re-form?

I wondered the same thing, just watched a couple of videos and the memory bit is that it goes back to normal.
So basically we put our head on a pillow, lift it off and the shape of our head is in the pillow, with memory foam it goes back to normal.

I THINK.

Man of Honour
Is that a blow-up doll in your boot? :p

Hey don't judge me :mad:
I wondered the same thing, just watched a couple of videos and the memory bit is that it goes back to normal.
So basically we put our head on a pillow, lift it off and the shape of our head is in the pillow, with memory foam it goes back to normal.

I THINK.

That is correct. The old one was by Dreams and was 100% memory foam and it was exactly that. It's firmness was rated as "firm" though, while this Tempur one is "soft", which means it's better for my side sleeping habit as the entire pillow can literally mould so shape and fold etc and once I wake up or move, the areas of no contact go back to normal. The "firm" one took a lot longer to mould and was too hard for side sleeping hence the neck ache.

Last edited:
Soldato
I must have tried 10 different shapes and sizes of pillow before i found the holy grail. Its a pillow with a waterbag inside. It never goes flat because its full of water, you can add/remove water untill you find the amount that suits you best and it will last forever

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mediflow-Waterbase-Fibrefill-Pillow-Regular/dp/B003J372NS

Recomend that to anyone whos sick of uncomfortable pillows :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom