*** Rocket League PS4 Thread ***

Soldato
Is anybody actually able to join a game online? Haven't been able to all day, it just seems to constantly search

Took a while to find a game but managed to player for hour the ping was around 300-400 though, still great fun when your playing with team over chat.

You on tonight poly?

Soldato
Theres a glitch with the menu where it appears the frame rate hasnt been limited - existed in the beta so shane they havent patched it yet

ps3ud0 :cool:

Thanks for mentioning this, as my ps4 fans ramped right up when in menu's.. Still what a great game, put it on this evening for an hours play, that was at 8 pm, its now gone 11 and still playing.. Wicked fun, cars, football, all it needs now is beer and pizza - sorted.. !!

Soldato
Played 20 games of a season, really enjoyed it, don't feel I was any better than I was after the first game, it's very chaotic/clumsy but fun. Will definitely be up for some online but don't shout at me for missing open goals.

Soldato
Played 20 games of a season, really enjoyed it, don't feel I was any better than I was after the first game, it's very chaotic/clumsy but fun. Will definitely be up for some online but don't shout at me for missing open goals.

I've been trying to find the right balance where I have to try to win, but where it's not just random.

4v4 on Pro I was winning about 50% of the time. With so much going on and everyone bashing into each other I found it was too chaotic to really influence the game either way. It was just whoever got the lucky bounces won.

3v3 Pro is a lot more balanced. I can actually influence the games but can still lose if I'm not careful or make mistakes.
The Ai can pull off some pretty clutch moves too as seen in the vid above. It's pretty intense when it's bouncing off the bar and being cleared off the line constantly!

2v2 and 1v1 have to be on the hardest setting but they give you a lot more freedom to pull off moves and make more deliberate manoeuvres.

Got your FR though and I'm pretty laid back when gaming so more than happy to team up as I don't really care what the outcomes are. As long as games are even, I couldn't care less if we win or lose. Of course it's never fun if it's too 1 sided either way so hopefully the matchmaking is good

Caporegime
Stick it on All-Star and have fun. Find it better than Pro purely because you rarely get time on the ball so feels more like online.

Still pretty terrible, might change the controls as find I never use slide. What's people using for the graphics sliders?

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato

Likewise. You're on my friends list , if I'm in game and you want to have a game then feel free to give me a shout. And anyone else really.. I did season last night to get to grips with it I enjoyed it. I'll suck online but its just for fun....

Associate
Had a play of this last night. It's actually very addictive!

Quite hard to get the hang of, but I can see me playing this for a good couple of weeks! Be great to have an online league of sorts.

Soldato
What camera toggle do you guys use?

I've been playing purely on the ball tracking camera - there are no obstacles on the pitch so seeing where you are driving didn't feel really necessary and as the ball is in the air half the time I like keeping an eye on it to time aerial moves.

Tried the behind car view and the turning felt off, plus kept just sitting under the ball not knowing exactly how high to jump etc.

Back
Top Bottom