*** Rocket League PS4 Thread ***

Soldato
Will try and add others tonight, but if I miss anyone, just add me if you want. (falleneden).

Mates all enjoyed it so should be plenty opportunities for 4v4 or 3v3 if we get a party going. All different levels of players so picking random teams would be a laugh.
don't have to join us in the chat if don't want to but would still make for some entertaining matches.
Maybe someone can join who stops me getting MVP award 95% of the time ;) hehe

Also, don't know about others but I'm finding the Octane car to be good for air play. just feels easier to get hight quickly, but maybe that's just because it looks like it should...placebo and all that.
trophy for 165 items popped last night so think I just have the 500KM one to go....i'm at about 60km....
Confused me so read up on it and it seems to be super glitched - IE you've done waaaay more KM than it says you have. So i'm probably close to it in reality.

Last edited:
Associate
well just played about 8 ranked duos with blitzwing85 and i think we lost one.... some stupidly close games and some we just walked though, love this game a bit too much right now lol

Soldato
Aye they were some good games mate. You always get that one where the timing is just way off. 1/10 games or so I just miss everything! lol.

At least it was super quick getting into games today. 1 of them was lagging terribly but still got 4 or 5 goals, despite the ball moving around as if it was on puppet strings.

I'm more offensive so it's good knowing you're guarding the goal and picking up any crosses I make from the corners. With randoms you always have more of a worry that they are all charging in behind you!

jpm

jpm

Associate
Manage to finally get a few games online. Thought I have a quick game, can't put it down. Most fun I've had on a multiplayer game for a long while. very addictive gotta be fair.

Anybody need a team mate feel free to add me. Still getting used to it but scored a few goals so that's something :D PSN in sig.

Soldato
Last night wasn't very good for us :( doesn't matter what we did, we was pretty much outplayed 85% of the time. Lost so many games last night comapred to what we won. Still had great fun though.

My PSN is Spacedeck, feel free to add me.

Soldato
If there is enough interest for it here, we could look into hosting some kind of league or something. Teams would depend on numbers I suppose! Thoughts?

Yeah I'd be certainly interested and could easily draft in 4 more players too. seems to be plenty people posting so I'm sure we could get something going.

I think 2v2 or 3v3 would be best like - 4v4 is a bit too random at times! :p

I'd be happy to help set up if enough people were deff interested in doing it.

Associate
Just been playing offline seasons at the moment to get the hang of it (1p and 2p coop), would be up for some online games now and then if anyone wants to add me :)

Back
Top Bottom