The Official Hearthstone : Heroes of Warcraft Thread

Soldato
HS is a disaster zone. I can't remember the last time I got a legend from a pack also they still insist in giving GvG packs in arena despite me not wanting any legends from this so totally pointless to play arena which is pretty much RNG

Just played hunter and tried to do a quick face hunt only had 4 cards over 5 mana and in the three games three of the four cards came out in first 3 turns. WTF!!!!

That's when the game gives a big F.U. to you in game.

I quit as a start like that for a face is just impossible.

Yay I got another 40 dust..... only another 40 arena plays to go then I can actually get the legend I want......

Soldato
haha well i play Chakki's facehunter bit it's a bit of a munter at the moment stopped playing tonight as the luck is against me even lost to mage for the first time with hunter... :(

You need to get the weapons out sharpish and the two lepers but sadly all I got was wolf riders which are useless early game against mage.

Soldato
I just find this game so inconsistent at times lol...

Ah well... Im struggling again at the start of this season. A deck I was happily ranking with (Got to 1 star off of 12) cannot even break rank 20 now.... going fugging mad.

Associate
I just find this game so inconsistent at times lol...

Ah well... Im struggling again at the start of this season. A deck I was happily ranking with (Got to 1 star off of 12) cannot even break rank 20 now.... going fugging mad.

It's more diverse and fluid than it used to be. Having to tech or change decks more to adapt to my current part of the ladder virtually daily now. All I want to do is play freeze mage :(

Soldato
The new Tavern Brawl is an absolute laugh riot. If you haven't seen it yet: whenever you cast a spell, you also summon a random minion of the same cost.

Highlights for me so far have been completing the Warsong Commander/Grim Patron combo in Mage and Flamestriking into Prophet Velen.

Soldato
Just signed in on my phone and got 3 packs and a card back as part of the Samsung Galaxy promotional event...what? lol

Got Captain Greenskin from the packs as well shame I already had time

Soldato
Been getting back into this recently - last time I played much was when Naxx was first out as I went through each wing...

Currently trying to gather the gold to start going through Blackrock to unlock the other new stuff.

Liking Tavern Brawl :) Well, except for this week which doesn't seem that great compared to the others (this week's challenge/gimmick is basically "play with a bad deck you didn't build yourself")

Back
Top Bottom