*******C.A.R.S - Community Assisted Race Sim*********

Man of Honour
If time is a factor and you already have two good sims, then there's no need for another. Though it does depend on what you want. At least with pCARS there's an actual single player game in there. And while it may have a few issues there is a decent game in there.

I actually suggest you play it first. You have up to two hours play time to make up your mind before the opportunity to get a refund expires.

Soldato
Well, I decided there were two other games on the order when I got pcars that I wanted refunded.

Turns out, they don't refund individual games. Want refund on one order containing several games, they all get refunded.

There's that done then :)

Associate
I'm seeing a lot of complaints about it being buggy, and with bad AI?

Maybe I'll read a bit more. A lot of it seems to be conflicting.

Associate
It's certainly buggy and has a frustrating atmosphere of having been released far too early. That said, there's a good game underneath if you can get over the problems. For me, it lacks the substance of some of the other PC racing titles and I moved on from it fairly quickly. It's a good time for PC racing and Project Cars has some stiff opposition.

Associate
My issue is the game worked ok until 2.0 patch now the G27 goes metal vibrates massively or just goes light completely mid race. Also game does crash a lot since 2.0...
Its a real Shame as when it worked i really enjoyed it and even recommended it. I don't see as many people getting pCars2. I'm not as i don't agree with not fixing the bugs in game that's less than few months old before opening pre orders for the next one.

Soldato
Patch 2.5 was released earlier this afternoon for PC version, XBox1 got patch 2 finally approved and released by Microsoft at lunchtime. ;)

Heavy FFB fix: Reset controller; assign buttons; calibrate wheel & pedals; click "FFB calibration" (choose one of two new presets, or scroll down and look for a new gain setting slider (was 5 for me, now changed to 1)
All is now good with Tire Force 100. :)

Back
Top Bottom