Show us your JDM Motors?!

Soldato
Cropped_zps7jt7fniv.jpg

2015 Subaru WRX

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
the Works are a classic wheel. not a huge fan of the decal overload but the shape is timeless and works well on so many cars.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
From Wikipedia said:
Aftermarket (automotive)
The automotive aftermarket is the secondary market of the automotive industry, concerned with the manufacturing, remanufacturing, distribution, retailing, and installation of all vehicle parts, chemicals, equipment, and accessories, after the sale of the automobile by the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) to the consumer. The parts, accessories, etc. for sale may or may not be manufactured by the OEM.

IC3

IC3

Soldato
OP
People seem to be getting JDM and Japaneese cars in general mixed up.

As long as its not Suzuki Swift or something along those lines, its all good. We can make exceptions for cars like that silver scooby. Looks mint, it would be a shame not to have it in this thread. :D

Soldato
As long as its not Suzuki Swift or something along those lines, its all good. We can make exceptions for cars like that silver scooby. Looks mint, it would be a shame not to have it in this thread. :D

What's wrong with one of the highest rated warm hatches you can buy? Apart from it would need to be an import of course.

That R35 is amazing

Soldato
Here are the 2 JDM cars I owned several years ago.

0NpjZrt.jpg
98 Spec ITR

p0Y6LNm.jpg
Evo III

Also my dad had this Galant VR4, picture was taken at JTS 2008 next to my brothers JDM Supra TT

HXoY3D4.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Here's my old MR2 Turbo

1z2hb7s.jpg

8wbodc.jpg

The JDM stickers were interesting, I presume this one says petrol!

qsniio.jpg

I really do miss that car. It was the holy trinity of fast, cheap and reliable.

Back
Top Bottom