RIAT 2015

Associate
Just went on Friday myself, and had pretty miserable weather, although it did at least stop raining by lunch time, and the wet weather resulted in plenty of visible vapour in the low pressure zones.

Didn't come away with many shots I was happy with, flat skies are not very complementary. Still it was nice to see the Blenheim flying.

DSC_4705.jpg

DSC_4956.jpg

DSC_5164.jpg

DSC_5234.jpg

DSC_5351.jpg

DSC_5390.jpg

DSC_5614.jpg

DSC_5820.jpg

Associate
Some stunning shot in this thread well done guys. Love the shots with vapour trails from the wings and the last shot with the red arrows stacked.

ajf

ajf

Soldato
Just went on Friday myself, and had pretty miserable weather, although it did at least stop raining by lunch time, and the wet weather resulted in plenty of visible vapour in the low pressure zones.

Didn't come away with many shots I was happy with, flat skies are not very complementary. Still it was nice to see the Blenheim flying.

DSC_4956.jpg

Some great photos there.
Were you are close as the photos suggest or have you cropped?!
Interested to know what kit you have.

Associate
Last edited:
Associate
Some fantastic stuff going on in here. I'm just about half way through uploading stuff, Flickr is being a right pain. RIAT was my first chance to get out with my newly acquired D7100. Bit of a jump but got a few shots I'm really happy with. Did really struggle with the heat haze in the afternoon.

Greek Demo Team Zeus F-16
by Pete Kent, on Flickr

Eurofighter Typhoon
by Pete Kent, on Flickr

JMSDF Kawasaki P-1
by Pete Kent, on Flickr

RIAT15 BoB Flypast
by Pete Kent, on Flickr

Avro Vulcan XH558
by Pete Kent, on Flickr

Associate
Associate
OP
Lovely shots pete :) I spent Wednesday and Thursday at Park & View East, Friday up at the blue section near the center point and Sat & Sun in the red section not to far from you by the sounds of it!

Finally finished working through all of my shots now. Got quite a few I'm pleased with although I found the Sigma 150-600 Sport didn't produce as many sharp shots as I would have liked even when shooting at F8 or above as I was for most of the week.

Here's the final lot from me. The first Belgian F-16 shots being the one's I'm most pleased with. They have even been shared on their official Facebook page :)

Untitled by Dan Partlett, on Flickr

Roll on next year :cool:

Soldato
Ok a bit late posting..... but a few came out OK....certainly after the disappointing results from Flying Legends the week before.
For stuff with props I will next time push myself to use the mono pod to get my strike rate up higher.

Sunday was wet and grey start some some shots are flat and can't make much of them.... anyway as it brightened ......

0986.jpg

1044.jpg

1089.jpg

1143.jpg

1311.jpg

1385.jpg

1416.jpg

1456.jpg

1461.jpg

Back
Top Bottom