iOS 9

• Thread starter Deleted member 138126
  • Start date
Associate
Ditto , thanks for that trick . Updating now . I really wish they'd sort out the issue that's plagued me for ages . Every time I pop onto google for the first time and attempt to type something , one key and my keyboard disappears , every time without fail . Seriosuly annoying . would have thought they'd fix that by now .

Associate
i am getting disconnects from the watch about 3 times aday were I have to restart the phone, public beta 2 release

also the phone some times freezes on a screen were I have to lock the phone and reopen it to get it to work

iPhone 6

Soldato
Think i'm going to have to roll back or do a fresh install as PB2 is totally broken for me.

Crashing, weird graphics glitches and sporadic behaviour require me to reboot the phone at least once a day.

Soldato
I don't seem to have the low power toggle in battery settings on my iPad. Looking around the web, I've only seen iPhone screenshots. Is it definitely available on iPad?

Soldato
Beta 5 is up. I only have the public profile installed so maybe they are releasing the same thing to joe public as well as the devs.

Soldato
Any good? Will try out tonight

PB2 is absolutely awful. Forgetting about 3rd party apps, the native apps like Mail seem to give up frequently and have random display glitches like buttons randomly disappearing. A couple of colleagues at work are reporting the same. Don't get why it can be so bad as it doesn't look like an OS overhaul. I would understand if they re-wrote the whole thing but the only thing I can see that is different about the mail app is the searching tries to give you on the fly people suggestions etc, which is useful in theory but searching emails is now way more slower.

Also we get frequent temporary freezes etc.

Associate
The latest PB has been killing my 5S. Super hot at times and I never ever run out of battery during the day except for this one. Hopefully these will be resolved soon!

Back
Top Bottom