*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Thing is Microsoft/Sony don't give a **** about any of us, pay your money and enjoy the platforms, that's the fair trade. Going further and spending your precious time sitting on a computer arguing which is better is basically free advertising for the companies that offered you a trade and nothing more, it really doesn't make any sense. I'll never buy a X1 and I generally feel it's an inferior console but it doesn't matter if other people feel the opposite, can we not enjoy them in peace? Who knows, if this childish fight over which is better never happened, there may be things like cross platform online between the two and all sorts, but instead we have people online making fools of themselves, openly admitting to be Microsoft or Sony's little beaches.

Fanboys remind me of desperate girls flocking around the alpha male who doesn't pay them the time of day. :rolleyes:

Soldato
Haha, knew i'd come back in here and see everyone clambering over each other to mention Uncharted! Who was talking about that? :o

SonyDefenseForceAssemble!!

Uhm, it's a PS4 thread you sharp witted individual you.

He's an Xbox fanboy so it's probably best ignoring him.

Fanboys remind me of desperate girls flocking around the alpha male who doesn't pay them the time of day. :rolleyes:

The funny is that Pioneer2000 is probably the biggest Xbox Fanboy on these forums yet he's constantly calling other people Sony Fanboys while denying he's an Xbox one himself :rolleyes:

Soldato
Vertical stand? I haven't bothered. It seems to be pretty sturdy without. :p

Problem is without it you block the vents on that side, whereas the stand at least allows a bit of airflow.

Anyone seen word on when the 20th Anniversary DS4s are coming out? Really want one.

Edit: Never mind, just seen an article that says September. :)

Soldato
Anyone else experienced problem adding funds to psn wallet?

I keeps getting an error along the lines of "credit card details invalid"

All details are correct Ive used the card before to fund my wallet, all I want to do is take advantage of the paypal £50 offer.

Sony why won't you take my money! lol

Soldato
Anyone else experienced problem adding funds to psn wallet?

I keeps getting an error along the lines of "credit card details invalid"

All details are correct Ive used the card before to fund my wallet, all I want to do is take advantage of the paypal £50 offer.

Sony why won't you take my money! lol

If you are doing the paypal deal why are you adding your card to PSN? You need to add your paypal account to PSN and load the funds via that.

Soldato
Hi

Thats what Im doing.

I add paypal to my account but when I got to add the funds I get the credit card info invalid.

And the card is linked to your paypal account? You need a funding source within your paypal account otherwise it wouldn't work. If you do have that I would double check things like your billing address and that they match exactly with your card and paypal / PSN.

Soldato
And the card is linked to your paypal account? You need a funding source within your paypal account otherwise it wouldn't work. If you do have that I would double check things like your billing address and that they match exactly with your card and paypal / PSN.

Yep linked and I use PayPal a lot, looking on psn network support forum I found a long thread about the same issue, I guess Sony have screwed something up.

Soldato
Got another problem:o

Download to ps4 (from webstore) does not work, games just sit in queue with waiting.

I have my ps4 in restmode all internet options checked to enable auto downloads and no other items in my download queue.

The only way to get them downloading is turn my ps4 on and off to start it.

Associate
Spotted this, Hori's Tactical Assault Commander 4, out October 9th, £86.35.
51_DOWU3_FW1_L_SL1000.jpg

Just pre-ordered mine. Don't know if this is a stupid question but will this be compatible with all FPS games (and others). I ask as I will mainly be buying for Star Wars Battlefront and joypads work differently to M&KB and therefore want to make sure that you don't need devs to enable it or anything.

Back
Top Bottom