Alex Salmond: A second Scottish referendum is inevitible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Not really, that picture shows three people showing their love appreciation for Scotland yet only two of them showing it for the rest of the UK.

This thread is more like dozens of people who love it all and a couple who only care about Scotland.

That second picture is pro-unionist scots in Glasgow mate.

That's a nice interpretation. The truth is the two unionists were a couple of thugs out to cause trouble. The one in the middle is a neo nazi:

http://wingsoverscotland.com/waiting-for-nicola/

That second picture is pro-unionist scots in Glasgow mate.

Doing Nazi salutes, mate.

Soldato
Doing Nazi salutes, mate.

I'll let you in on a secret, before the Nazi's adopted the Roman salute, throwing your arm in the air like that was seen universally as a signal of victory, and in most places still is.

besides, like people said at the time, those Scots weren't really representative of the no campaign or pro unionist Scots:

WqN7WvO.png

---------------------------------------------------------

That's a nice interpretation. The truth is the two unionists were a couple of thugs out to cause trouble.

I wonder why they didn't then, because according to the girls mother they didn't even say a word to her.

IMO I think it's actually quite a nice picture, showing pro-unionist Scots and pro-Independence Scot standing side by side peacefully :D

Associate
Is this what your arguement has come to? Ive run out of things to say so I'm going to blame that on everyone else, using images to try and show this. Then using images which do nothing of the sort?

The whole idea of going independant is a bad one. The UK economy would take a massive hit, your own economy would fail. All because none of you see the bigger picture, its all boils down to "up the english" or "end London rule". Who needs hard facts and foresight, right?

Caporegime
Is there something fundamentally wrong with all revenue spent in Scotland being raised in Scotland? Given that we're all "subsidy junkies" north of the border I would have thought that the ENglish would love that idea.

And why should a party with one single MP be allowed to veto the decisions in a different parliament where the governing party have an outright majority?

but that wasn't the proposal lol. it was that Scotland gets to choose how all money is spent but doesn't have to raise all the money with the shortfall being made up by the rest of the uk.

Soldato
Well he's resorted to silly childish benign comments and comparisons to try and belittle people, who in fairness have provided reasonable argument to his points.

Some people just need a vacation before they hurt themselves. He is new round here though maybe he'll learn.

Associate
I think the SNP will put Referendum in the event of a 'no' eu vote' in their manifesto.
I was a die hard no voter last time but I would rather be in an independent Scotland inside the EU than a UK outside so my vote would change next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom