2015 FA Community Shield … Arsenal v Chelsea … Sunday 2nd August *** spoilers ***

Caporegime
Did they just say Oxlade and his dad are the only father/son to score for England? Or did I hear it wrong...

Edit: never mind, I'm on a different channel anyway :p

Soldato
Bit odd Frank, I've been ok from the start bar a few minutes of stuttering.

Maybe you logged in early enough - I couldn't even get to the log in page because it would load (when BBC etc would load normally). Each separate BT page took about 2-3 minutes to load and then I had to refresh the player a couple of times:mad:

Soldato
One hour later and I get onto the BT stream. Had no issues whatsoever last year, hope that they're sorted by next Saturday for a game I actually want to watch.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Jose Mourinho has signed Falcao because he doesn't have to pay him that much and its a win win situation for his ego. Falcao does well and he is the manager who fixed falcao. It doesn't work out and no one is surprised.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Sky has the brilliant issue where you can't do anything when the player is full screen otherwise it exits fullscreen. Can't say I have had many issues with BT sport so far but I have only watched perhaps a dozen games on it.

Soldato
To be fair BT Sport was fine for me all last season, apart from the Community Shield where I had the same issues I'm having today.

I think they don't switch on half their servers until the season starts properly.

Back
Top Bottom