*** The Official Fifa 16 Thread ***

Soldato
I tried that but it turns out it's only on the first order you get that and I've ordered with them before.

Either way I've bought it, can't complain for £36.99 seeing as I have over 250 hours out of FIFA 15. If I get the same time out of 16 that'll work out at 14p an hour :)

You can do it on every order (ive ordered about 10 things from them now).

It says first time only but its really not!

Soldato
Orange links on all Legends :eek: awww man :( makes me want to pick up an XO again. I really dislike that they are exclusive to XO. I was planning to get it on PC this year as I sold off my XO after not using it that much (except for fifa mainly) and don't own a PS4. But I'm highly considering picking up a "cheap" XO again for fifa. Seems so silly to get a console for one game mainly but meh...

Will see as it gets closer to release.

Soldato
hope coin buying is done and you have to grind out in 16. Fed up of seeing the same teams over and over in 15 because 10 bob millionaires can buy the best players for about 3 quid. I don't mind the few legitimate rich folk buying loads of packs because they will be in the minority. Can't see the game at being much different at a but the video with Neville and Jamie was quite amusing albeit didn't outline the new mode Futdraft very well at all.

Soldato
Watched nepenthez video an it has interested me a lot the Draft mode could be really fun and add an give it abit more flavour. I also like the fact you can get random informs past and present and it gives you a try of the players without buying them first.

Soldato
I dont understand this draft mode. Is it not just a concept team from Fifa 15 but one you can use..?

Nah you get to choose one player from a choice of 5, for each position. Then you go on and play 4 games to win a trophy.. sounds OK nothing ground breaking. I guess it's the idea of not knowing which players you might get to choose from, keeping things fresh and interesting.

Soldato
Hypehypehype.

Draft mode is super fun, makes a nice change not playing versus the same teams over and over.

Huge improvements on gameplay, I've barely been able to play 15 for the last few months because of the difference.

Haters will still hate but....it's very very good :)

Soldato
Hypehypehype.

Draft mode is super fun, makes a nice change not playing versus the same teams over and over.

Huge improvements on gameplay, I've barely been able to play 15 for the last few months because of the difference.

nice to hear that mate! hows the pace? Goalkeepers as they were terrible? heading etc?

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Hypehypehype.

How did you get to play it? gamescom?

Soldato
Pace isn't overpowered in 16 IMO - sprinting with the ball is a lot more realistic (can't take tiny touches with the ball at high speed so you're risking possession a lot more) Goalkeeper shot stopping is worlds better, crossing and heading one of my favourite things. I've never been a big fan of crossing but the new crossing makes headers so satisfying when you nail them!

Played it at Gamescom last week and was also in Vancouver to play 16 in June.

Back
Top Bottom