The party is over for the Three All In One Add-On

Associate
We thought you should know that our All-in-One 15 Add-on is being replaced from 19th August. Don't worry if you have recently purchased the All-in-One 15, as you can still use it until it's finished, but if you want to continue afterwards with the great features our Add-ons offer, you will need to switch to another one.

http://www.threemicrosites.co.uk/AIO20A

#makeitright :mad:

Associate
When I first got a phone it was always more expensive to use PAYG, now it's cheaper. The equivalent three 1 month rolling sim only deal sees you get 100 minutes less, but unlimited texts. Who really uses more than 3000 texts per month?

Even with the increase it's still a good deal.

Soldato
We thought you should know that our All-in-One 15 Add-on is being replaced from 19th August. Don't worry if you have recently purchased the All-in-One 15, as you can still use it until it's finished, but if you want to continue afterwards with the great features our Add-ons offer, you will need to switch to another one.

http://www.threemicrosites.co.uk/AIO20A

#makeitright :mad:

Name a provider that offers unlimited data for that price.

Soldato
Effectively just a £5 increase in a price that's remained the same for years, is the 200 min unlimited data sim only still £17 if so a few migrations to that tariff look likely.

Associate
It's gone on the web, but I just bought it using 444

Interestingly I've just learned you can queue up bundles. Might grab a few months worth before the deadline :D

Last edited:

GT3

GT3

Soldato
Just looking over the three website and the plans have got a lot more expensive since I originally took out my contract.

Mines 18 quid a month with 2000 minutes, 5000 3 minutes, 5000 texts and unlimited data. Would need to spend £30 a month to get the equivalent of that now. I use a lot of the minutes but could probably get away with less data to be fair but nice to have peace of mind never having a bill over £18.

Associate
Well I am off. Phoned three and they offered that the £20 option still gives AYCE.

£5 increase... no thanks.

PAC code obtained... now who to move to ?

Associate
Gutted. I have been on this £15 PAYG bundle for 6 months and it has been an excellent service. Much better than my previous EE contract. 4G in work speeds touching 40mb cant fault it.

Looks like I will just have to spend the extra £5 and take the £20 PAYG bundle. Still with my usage touching 10GB+ every month I'm still getting my monies worth.

Soldato
Just checked and I do fit that range, thought I used more.

EE do a £15 PAYG bundle with 500/unlimited/2GB which should suit me.

I see Giffgaff are similar, but are they less **** now?

Giffgaff are still bad. The 4g is decent but that costs extra.

I might go with EE myself. I'll just have to turn my WiFi on when I get home so I don't run out of data.

Back
Top Bottom