Anyone else have a stupid wife

Soldato
Dave, do a forum search for that B word, and you will find a gazillion threads where it is there, uncensored. http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/search.php?searchid=22458825

What are you going to do, spent the next 5 years trawling through those threads deleting a perfectly socially acceptable? Hilarious. :D

Context is important and I only mod what I see.

For instance, a female dog is a bitch and teenage girls are often bitchy but I cannot call you a whiny little ***** ;)

There are lots of words in common use which we prefer to not be used on the forum. When dealing with mostly strangers in an impersonal text medium the atmosphere can quickly turn sour - even if the intention was harmless.

Soldato
OP
I wish some posters would stop skim reading - if she was talking to her mother she would be at least 120 years old (The Mother that is for those that skim read)

I would not wish the sister in law on anyone - even some of those on here - she is evil personified.

Keep it up chaps it's making my day.

Dave

Dave M - I do apologise for the lapse in my posting - I try hard not to use offensive words

Wnb - My wife is also intelligent but as you say a bit dim at times.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP reminds me of my late dad. He was hilariously overprotective of the thermostat. You couldn't touch it without him ranting and raving about money. Many a time we couldn't shower because it would mean having to heat some water up at an unacceptable time. We also lived dangerously sometimes and turned the immersion heater on if he was down the garden....if he came up for a cuppa and found out it was on there would be blood.

Yes, he was a miserable git about the thermostat, but he was also the nicest, funniest guy you could ever meet. Just don't touch the bloody thermostat!

I suspect OP is the same. Old buggers have to focus on something :)

Man of Honour
I'm away at the moment but when I get home I am definitely instituting a system of fines. Disappointing risotto, fiver. Underpants in my sock drawer, fiver. Haven't pleasured me in 4 hours, that's a fiver.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom