Wasps are Evil!

Soldato
Funny somebody should mention Bullet Ants. I saw a documentary the other day where some kids of 8 or 9 wore gloves made of these for 10 minutes. The pain in their faces was frightening :eek:

edit: this guy did it for about 2 seconds. (link checked, no swearing that I can tell of)

Last edited:
Suspended
I watched that video earlier after hearing about bullet ants, them native Indians do it 20 times in their life time as rituals apparently! young kids like 12 year old do it!

Absolutely nuts and idiotic!

Suspended
Holy crap!

Heard about bullet ants before, but the pain in his face is both shocking, and funny.

:D

Capture.png
[

Natives be like: What a fairy.

Doctors remedy is to dance after being stung, hilarious.

Soldato
Funny somebody should mention Bullet Ants. I saw a documentary the other day where some kids of 8 or 9 wore gloves made of these for 10 minutes. The pain in their faces was frightening :eek:

edit: this guy did it for about 2 seconds. (link checked, no swearing that I can tell of)

I remember seeing that. Many people have been there and tried it, even Jackass :)

This tribe is quite interesting, but it's not as bad for them as it is the silly white Americans. This "ritual" is a big social aspect of becoming a true member as such and has happened for many, many generations. Therefore you would expect the tolerance would have been bred and evolved through the generations.

Associate
Aren't European wasps stings just as bad as the hornets, or rather not that much different?
Difference being the pheromone or whatever they release to signal other wasps to attack in a sting is a lot weaker in the Europeans. Turns the hornets into frothing rage monsters and you're going to get stung multiple times rather than once?

Soldato
I hated wasps.

I don't know dragonfly eat wasps. Been saw dragonflies in fields when I was little, they are all harmless to me. Wished I had dragonflies in my garden eats all insects and wasps too. :D

Was wondered do dragonfly eat hornets? Yes they do after I googled it and found video of it. :)

Back
Top Bottom