*** Rocket League PS4 Thread ***

Soldato
I play it plenty. I've noted already on the forum but I don't really game any more, but this is something I can very easily pick up for 1 hour or less and have some fun. So drop me an invite as I won't be playing much else any time soon bar re-running Souls games.

PSN: falleneden

Associate
As they're removing solo 3v3 ranked in the next update and replacing it with teams, feel free to add me (PSN: Bhoya) if you need an extra for your team.

Soldato
Removing 3x3 solo? Damn, what about 4x4 solo games. Are they removing that as well? Whenever I get to play this game I always end up playing solo at the moment as I never seem to catch anyone online playing same time as me, tried playing with random but didn't gel for me..

Soldato
Have to put my hands up and say the two players me and Sky were playing kicked are arse for 3 or 4 games but we kept going for another game with the hope of beating them

Soldato
I've been getting players forfeit at the very last moment possible, and this has happened quite often lately because I am winning.

Does anyone else get this? I know I still get my points, but I'm guessing I lose out on my overall win/lose percentage?

I play for an hour each night and have been getting progressively better, but whenever I come across someone who is better than me, I take the opportunity to try and improve and enjoy the fact that there are people who have more time than me to become so good. I certainly wouldn't dream of dropping out.

I play a lot of 1v1's, this might be why.

I was playing with a lad a week or so back, and I was dominating for a few matches, and he slowly got better as we were playing, so much so that he beat me come the last game (about 6 games in (I must have thought I was safe, and he got used to my tactics!)) - but then there's other folk who are just bitter/mean.

Soldato
I traded in old Macbook yesterday at a high street place, and picked up a PS4 instead. Had Rocket League through PS+ so got it installed, and played today.
Easily one of the best things I've had out of PS+ so far!

Echo Raymonds comments though, using Ball cam, my timing is atrocious, always too early. Seems alright in car cam, but... Then I never know where the ball is.

Back
Top Bottom