**** The Official Note 5 thread ****

Caporegime
It can't be as lame as Rachel Riley or the abomination (aka the musical) they put on for the S4, can it?

No 128GB option, that's a tad annoying.

Better get used to 5.1 Note 5 users, you're going to be on it for a very long time ;):p

Last edited:
Associate
It makes me laugh that the introduction video states "you wanted more..." And they've taken away features I would class as must have on a note device.

I guess at least if they don't release it here then it can't fail...

Soldato
I'm so confused as why they would take away the features that the true power users loved. 4GB is great and everything but if the battery life is rubbish and the storage tiny then it's a non starter

Caporegime
Riddle me this? Is it not a touch silly phones now have as much RAM as your average desktop? 10 core SoCs, really!? Marketing departments need to be reigned in.

Associate
Riddle me this? Is it not a touch silly phones now have as much RAM as your average desktop? 10 core SoCs, really!? Marketing departments need to be reigned in.

Well rumour has it Qualcomm are going back to quad core with the 820, so I guess we'll be back to normality next year.

Caporegime
That some kind of joke Cosimo :(? If felt like the Note 4 was forgotten after release, it feels like the Note 5 might get the same treatment before it's even released.

Associate
You guys best just hope you even see the Note 5 at launch...
Looks like Russias crossed off the list for Note 5 at launch.

http://www.sammobile.com/2015/07/28...5-might-not-be-available-in-russia-initially/
"A couple of weeks ago we were reporting that the Galaxy Note 5 might not make it to Europe or Russia initially, and since then we’re starting to hear more and more rumors in that regard. Among the list of countries that will definitely be seeing the Galaxy Note 5 upon its launch are South Korea, China, Singapore, Hong Kong and Asia."

Soldato
Well... it sure looks pretty and I'm sure the camera is incredible but aside from that cant really think of a reason to buy one. Does seem like samsung have lost the plot a bit - listend to the presentation for 20 mins or so and it all felt really awkward (or are all samsung events like that?) with no one really sounding like they we're into it.

Back
Top Bottom