found my next bike

Soldato
They actually called it a "Dragster"?
Be prepared for people to confuse it with Yamaha's Dragstar series, then... and for them to call it a Drag Queen!! :D

Not really into Agustas, but that Stradale looks kinda interesting, actually. I'd have to pronounce it 'Stra-Dale' though, rather than 'Straddle'!

Associate
Sat on a few of the MVs about a month back. Absolutely gorgeous machines but the nakeds are just a bit too compact for me. I'm reasonably tall (6'1") and felt like I was right over the bars.
The Turismo though... Do I really need 2 kidneys???

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
im sure rizoma will have some sexy parts made up to fix that soo nenough

After market items need to catch up on all these tail tidies they need for the new bikes as most of them have hideous pieces of plastic stuck on the back. It's almost like they forgot about a rear guard & rear lights when designing it so just chucked a lump of plastic on the back to do the job. :(

One

One

Soldato
After market items need to catch up on all these tail tidies they need for the new bikes as most of them have hideous pieces of plastic stuck on the back. It's almost like they forgot about a rear guard & rear lights when designing it so just chucked a lump of plastic on the back to do the job. :(

The tail peices are literally that though. It's only law that means the reg plate has to be at behind the rear wheel. This means bike manufacturers have two options:
1 They spend a lot of time and money designing something that's never really going to suit the bike and end up having to charge more for it or
2 Put some cheap crappy thing on the back to pass the law knowing full well the owner will swap it for something much nicer within a few days/weeks.

Back
Top Bottom