Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [21st - 24th August 2015]

Soldato
I get a similar thing but I like browsing whilst watching and for the 3pm games having two games on so small screen is good for me.

Caporegime
using chrome at the mo, shall try ie

BT is abysmal for me in firefox, trying IE as well but login/out a the moment is timing out half the time, once you get the stream working it was stuttering though not to badly. It tends to lose the quality setting/connection and go to embarrassingly low quality. SkyGo sometimes goes low quality but it's both no where near as low and jumps back to higher quality very quickly. BT online it can stay a truly ridiculous quality level for a couple of minutes before sorting itself out.

It's funny, I mentioned in the BT thread that BT online for champs league actually does multiple games via individual streams that aren't the normal channels and gives you the ability to pause and skip back/forward through a game. You can even access all the CL games on demand now. But the prem league coverage is so much worse, no online ap(through the browser at least), no pause function. Their CL multi stream BBC player style stuff is actually pretty good but their normal streams are pretty terrible and lacking in options.

EDIT:- login page finally loaded and isn't working for me in IE at all.

Back
Top Bottom